aFe Power Twisted Steel Headers - Infiniti G35 / Nissan 350Z
(Click to Pre-Qualify)
Please carefully review the vehicle application below before purchasing.
DESIGNED FOR PERFORMANCE
Our engineers use state of the art technology to design and manufacture the highest quality performance products in the industry.
TESTED AND PROVEN
aFe products are dyno tested with our in-house DynoJet, and our airflow products are also flow bench tested, for performance you can count on.
- This system is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for sale in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle.
- Constructed of 1-5/8" 16-gauge 304 stainless steel primary tubing
- Mandrel-bent for unrestricted flow
- 3-to-1 formed collectors decrease turbulence and increases exhaust velocity
- Optimized Tube Lengths Improve Flow and Performance
- 100% hand TIG-welded construction ensures optimal strength and durability
- Made in Corona, California
Factory Mounting Locations
- These headers are a direct bolt-on installation which requires no cutting or drilling to provide a hassle-free installation.
- 3-to-1 formed collectors decrease turbulence and increases exhaust velocity. The result is increased horsepower, torque and improved throttle response.
Heavy Duty Flanges
- 1-5/8" Thick 1-piece flanges are used to prevent warpage to ensure a leak-free seal over the life of the vehicle.
Optimized Tube Lengths
- Tube lengths are optimized for true pulse control technology which improves flow and performance.
- In testing, the headers produced a max gain of +9 horsepower and +11 ft. lbs. of torque verified by our in house dyno* (tested on 2003 Nissan 350Z V6-3.5L)
- Potential for up to +16 horsepower and +15 lbs. x ft. of torque when combined with aFe's performance Y-Pipe (P/N 48-36104-YC)
What is Included
- (2) Twisted Steel Headers
- (2) Bolt/Nut Assembly
- 2003-2008 Nissan 350Z
- 2003-2007 Infiniti G35 Coupe RWD
- 2003-2006 Infiniti G35 Sedan RWD & AWD
- VQ35DE Revup