Air Lift 3H Kit: 2014+ Infiniti Q50 Sedan AWD (V37)
(Click to Pre-Qualify)
Please carefully review the vehicle application below before purchasing.
The Infiniti Q50 has all the power it could possibly need to be a performance staple, whether it be for accelerating off the line or making high-speed passing maneuvers on the track. With Air Lift Performance, you can fix exactly what’s holding it back – the handling, the driving dynamics, and the ride height.
You know that you can trust Air Lift Performance – we’ve got a track record of excellence, from a win in the first Daytona 500 to victories in today’s Redline Global Time Attack events.
Why choose Air Lift Performance over traditional lowering springs and coilovers? By adding air, you can get that ground-scraping mega-drop, with the addition of the adjustability that these traditional methods can’t provide. There’s no need to worry about steep driveways, speedbumps, or in-road obstacles with Air Lift Performance. You can adjust your ride height without even leaving your seat, eliminating all those classic lowered-car problems!
In order to get you that 85mm (3.3”) drop, the front kit features our double-bellow air springs, paired with threaded-body, monotube shocks. These dampers are secured with rubber-isolated upper and lower mounts, which are specifically designed to reduce any vibration noise.
Featuring 30 levels of damping adjustability, our kit for the Q60 is completely adjustable to your unique performance needs. With Air Lift Performance, you can take your vehicle from pillow-soft to race car stiff, completely adjustable on the fly!
Each Air Lift Performance kit comes with a detailed and fully illustrated instruction manual, helping you to get your car slammed in only a matter of hours. If you can install a stereo, swap out suspension parts, and own basic hand tools, you’ll have no problem getting your air suspension installed.
To ensure the longevity of the kit, all key suspension components have been tested on our hydraulic test rig for more than one million cycles, simulating around 100,000 miles, then tortured at extreme temperatures from -30º F to 150º F. Add that to our standard one-year, unlimited-mileage warranty – not to mention the Air Lift Performance reputation for exceptional customer service and technical support – and you can purchase this kit with peace of mind.
It’s time to take your Q50 to a whole new level of low and begin your #lifeonair.
- 2014+ Infiniti Q50 Sedan AWD (V37)
- 3.0t Red Sport
- 2017+ Infiniti Q60 Coupe AWD (CV37)
- 3.0t Red Sport 400
- Does not fit 2.0t
- Vehicles with Dynamic Digital Suspension will lose DDS functionality
- Free mobile app for iOS and Android
- Simple system and firmware updates via mobile app
- Colored LED display on digital 3P/3H controller
- (5) custom user-defined pressure based presets
- Manual mode to individually control each corner
- Easy to navigate and understand user interface
- Horizontal or vertical keypad options
- Fully integrated ECU and manifold
- Built-in Bluetooth module
- Rise on Start functionality
- Show Mode
- Easy install
- Height sensing technology allows for automated leveling
- Anti-Cross Loading + Axle Equalization
- Achieve the correct height without radical differences in pressure
Base 3H Management Includes:
- 3H/3P digital controller
- Integrated ECU + manifold
- Advanced electrical wiring harness
- 4 height sensors with wiring and mounting hardware
- 60 ft. of 1/4″ or 3/8" air line
- Auto-draining inline water filter
- All wiring, fuses, hardware, etc. required for installation