Air Lift 3S Kit: 2014+ Infiniti Q50 Sedan RWD (V37)
(Click to Pre-Qualify)
Please carefully review the vehicle application below before purchasing.
The Infiniti Q50 has all the power it could possibly need to be a performance staple, whether it be for accelerating off the line or making high-speed passing maneuvers on the track. With Air Lift Performance, you can fix exactly what’s holding it back – the handling, the driving dynamics, and the ride height.
You know that you can trust Air Lift Performance – we’ve got a track record of excellence, from a win in the first Daytona 500 to victories in today’s Redline Global Time Attack events.
Why choose Air Lift Performance over traditional lowering springs and coilovers? By adding air, you can get that ground-scraping mega-drop, with the addition of the adjustability that these traditional methods can’t provide. There’s no need to worry about steep driveways, speedbumps, or in-road obstacles with Air Lift Performance. You can adjust your ride height without even leaving your seat, eliminating all those classic lowered-car problems!
In order to get you that 85mm (3.3”) drop, the front kit features our double-bellow air springs, paired with threaded-body, monotube shocks. These dampers are secured with rubber-isolated upper and lower mounts, which are specifically designed to reduce any vibration noise.
Featuring 30 levels of damping adjustability, our kit for the Q60 is completely adjustable to your unique performance needs. With Air Lift Performance, you can take your vehicle from pillow-soft to race car stiff, completely adjustable on the fly!
Each Air Lift Performance kit comes with a detailed and fully illustrated instruction manual, helping you to get your car slammed in only a matter of hours. If you can install a stereo, swap out suspension parts, and own basic hand tools, you’ll have no problem getting your air suspension installed.
To ensure the longevity of the kit, all key suspension components have been tested on our hydraulic test rig for more than one million cycles, simulating around 100,000 miles, then tortured at extreme temperatures from -30º F to 150º F. Add that to our standard one-year, unlimited-mileage warranty – not to mention the Air Lift Performance reputation for exceptional customer service and technical support – and you can purchase this kit with peace of mind.
It’s time to take your Q50 to a whole new level of low and begin your #lifeonair.
- 2014+ Infiniti Q50 Sedan RWD (V37)
- 3.0t Red Sport
- 2017+ Infiniti Q60 Coupe RWD (CV37)
- 3.0t Red Sport 400
- Does not fit 2.0t
- Vehicles with Dynamic Digital Suspension will lose DDS functionality
- Free Mobile App
- Fully Integrated Manifold
- Built-in Bluetooth
- 3 Custom Presets
- 1/8" NPT Gauge Connection Ports
- Easy to Install
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
In-Depth Functions & Features
- 3 Configurable Time-Based Presets via 3S App (Used to inflate/deflate bags with a double tap)
- Allows for aftermarket pressure sensors in rear of manifold (Five 1/8" NPT ports for FL, FR, RL, RR, tank) (e.g. analog or digital gauges)
- Compatible with aftermarket switchbox (Requires switchbox harness version)
- Compatible with 4 corner FSBB air suspension controllers (12V activation with standard 8 trigger wires: FL Inflate, FL Deflate, FR Inflate, FR Deflate, RL Inflate, RL Deflate, RR Inflate, RR Deflate)
- Free iOS and Android 3S Control App for all versions
- Manually and individually inflate or deflate 4 air bags (No PSI pressure sensors or automated PSI presets)
- Same manifold dimensions as 3P/3H
- Upgradeable to 3H System (Requires 3H sensors and wiring)
- Wake-On Bluetooth Function (Allows operation of system with ignition off. User can the wake system with mobile phone from outside of vehicle with a 1 minute inactivity power down feature)
- Mobile App (iOS or Android)
- Switch Box Compatible (e.g. AVS)
- ALPV2 Controller for 3S
- ALP3 Controller
- Power kit, relay and pressure switch is required but not included. Air Lift Performance will be developing a power kit with relay and pressure for the 3S for DIY-installers. A professional and experienced installer will be able to source the power kit, relay and pressure upon installation.
What is Included
- 3S Manifold
- Wiring Harness
- iOS and Android 3S Mobile App
- AutoPilot V2 or 3P/3H Controller (If selected)
- Installation Instructions
|Manifold PTC Sizes:||1/4" NPT and 3/8" NPT|
|Max Operating Pressure:||200 PSI|