AMS Red Alpha Lower Downpipes - Infiniti Q50 / Q60 3.0tt
You'll earn OG Points with this product!
(Click to Pre-Qualify)
The Red Alpha full 3″ mandrel bent downpipes are the best performing and most durable on the market. During testing our shop Q60 with our Red Alpha Downpipes, and Red Alpha Tune, our Engine Calibrators saw gains across the power band in both wheel horsepower and torque and all with no CEL! The power came on earlier and the twin turbos spool-up was significantly improved. The long gradual transitions within the mandrel bent pipe section allows exhaust gasses to maintain velocity without a buildup of back pressure inside of the system. We were able to design a superior product because of our superior engineering.
First in Class Durability and Performance From Proper Engineering
AMS is first and foremost an engineering company. The AMS Engineering team utilized Solidworks (3D software) to blueprint the inlet and outlets to optimize exhaust flow. The Red Alpha Downpipes feature heavy gauge stainless steel to retain as much heat in the down pipe as possible. Our Engineers 3D printed the downpipes to ensure an OEM level of fitment. Our threaded O2 sensor bungs allow the use of factory O2 sensor. Our downpipes perform better and are not prone to cracking like the alternatives offered by some of the competition. Weight savings are also improved. The Red Alpha Lower Downpipes are over 62% lighter than the stock components. AMS’ Engineering Team produced a product that doesn’t just perform better, they made it sound better too.
An Unmistakable Alpha Exhaust Note
The Q60 and Q50 Red Alpha Downpipes offer a more pronounced, throaty exhaust note under wide open throttle yet are subtle at idle and while cruising. It’s a perfectly balanced sound.
Be the guy to beat, order your Red Alpha Lower Downpipes today!
- Complete Bolt on Means No Cutting
- All Necessary Hardware Included
- Full 3″ Stainless Steel Construction
- Included 2.5″ to 3.0″ Adapter Allows You to Run Either Stock Catback System or Aftermarket Systems
- Mandrel Bent Tubing for the Best Flow
- Stainless Steel Brackets and Flanges
- Designed For More Exhaust Flow
- Includes all Gaskets Rated to Over 800 Degrees Celsius
- Throaty Exhaust Note Under Wide Open Throttle
- No Check Engine Light
- Stock Like Fitment With No Chassis Clearance Issues
- Bolts up to The Factory Locations
- Precision Construction for Unrivaled Fit and Finish
- Compatible with All Models of VR30 Q60 and Q50
- VR30DDTT Equipped INFINITI Q60 and Q50 Models
- Download the Lower Downpipe Installation Instructions here.