CZP Engine Oil Cooler Kit - Nissan 370Z / Infiniti G35 G37 Q40 Q60
(Click to Pre-Qualify)
Please carefully review the vehicle application below before purchasing.
The CZP Oil Cooler Kits are essential for any HR or VHR-equipped car that's going to see track time, abusive driving conditions, or boost. The VQ37VHR especially is known for running excessively hot oil temperatures, which will cause engine wear and even keep you grounded, should the oil get hot enough to trigger factory limp mode. Our oil cooler kits add full-flow oil cooling; arguably the best possible solution for keeping oil temps in check. With a variety of options including flow type, core size, and line type, these kits can be built to suit a mild street car as well as dedicated track cars!
Concept Z Performance 370Z G37 G35 Engine Oil Cooler Kits fit all Nissan 370Z, Infiniti G37 and 2007-08 Infiniti G35 Sedan models including NISMO models, turbocharged, and even supercharged equipped cars. Some applications may require extra steps related to the oil line routing or core mounting not covered in the instructions.
The CZP Oil Cooler Kit comes complete with all necessary components as well as instructions with pictures for an easy installation.
These components include:
- 1x Setrab Oil Cooler Core (19, 25 and 34 row cores available)
- 2x Setrab -10 AN to 22mm Port adapter fittings (for cooler core to AN lines)
- 1x Mocal Sandwich Plate (thermostatic and non-thermostatic versions available)
- 2x Mocal -10AN to 1/2in BSP adapter fittings (for the sandwich plate to AN lines)
- 2x Dowty Seal 1/2in BSP (for Mocal sandwich plate fittings)
- 1x CZP Universal Oil Cooler Lower Mount
- 1x CZP Z34/V36 Oil Cooler Upper Mount
- 1x CZP -10 AN SS Oil Cooler Line Set (Optional FireFlex protective sleeving available)
- 1x CZP 370Z/G37 Oil Cooler Install Hardware Kit
What core size do you need?
The Setrab cores sizes offered are 19 Row (13" x 1 1/4" x 5 1/3"), 25 Row (13" x 1 1/4" x 7 1/2"), & 34 Row (13" x 1 1/4" x 10 1/4").
The 19 row oil cooler is great for a naturally-aspirated car that occasionally sees spirited driving or even the occasional track day. For forced-induction applications, we would highly recommend stepping up to one of the 25 or 34 row cores, the latter being a great choice for cars that really need the extra cooling capacity, but the size of the 34-row does sometimes limit your ability to run certain air intakes or other heat exchangers.
Thermostatic or Non-Thermostatic Sandwich Adapter?
The MOCAL Oil Control Systems sandwich plates used in the CZP Oil Cooler kit are available in both standard full-flow and thermostatic versions. We recommend the thermostatic versions for street-driven vehicles, as these allow the engine oil to reach operating temperature and maintain it through almost all driving conditions. In general, the full-flow (non-thermostatic) version is recommended for track-only cars that need the most oil flow possible through the cooling core.
Protected -10 AN Stainless Steel Lines?
Silicone-jacketed fiberglass sleeves by Fireflex resist abrasion, heat and oil/moisture common to engine bays and cars in general. These sleeves are a great way to protect the oil lines from hot components in the engine bay on track cars, or anyone looking to go the extra mile to clean up their engine bay.
- Fits all RWD & AWD Models
- 2007-2008 Infiniti G35 Sedan
- 2009-2013 Infiniti G37 Sedan
- 2008-2013 Infiniti G37 Coupe
- 2014-2015 Infiniti Q40 Sedan
- 2014-2015 Infiniti Q60 Coupe
- 2009+ Nissan 370Z