Glaze Technica Reaction Wheel Cleaner
(Click to Pre-Qualify)
Glaze Technica Reaction Wheel Cleaner™ is one of the most advanced wheel cleaners on the market. It sprays on fluorescent green and bleeds purple as it pulls brake dust and filthy road contaminants off your wheels. Our advanced formula is backed by over 10 years of product and detailing expertise. Our non-acid and pH balanced formula is blended with advanced cleaning agents and premium ingredients, Reaction is the safest yet most effective wheel cleaner to date. Safe on all finishes including polish, chrome, 24K gold, copper, & much more.
NOTE: Please use this product on a cool to touch surface and in the shade, away from direct sunlight. We recommend pre-rinsing your wheels to remove any loose dirt. Do not allow the product to dry in the sun. Wear nitrile gloves and use with sufficient ventilation. Any misuse of Reaction may cause staining on your wheels.
- Pre-Rinse Wheels
- Make Sure they are cool to touch
- Mist Reaction onto wheels
- Let it sit for 2-3 minutes, Agitate if necessary
- Only work on two wheels at a time
- Rinse Thoroughly.
- Highly Effective Wheel Cleaner that doesn’t use acid/abrasives
- Safe for all finishes
- Spray on, agitate if needed, & rinse off.
- Please keep out of reach of children and pets
- Avoid contact with eyes and do NOT swallow. Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- Keep container in cooled area, do not expose to direct sunlight.
- Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment advice.
- If eyes contacted: flush eyes immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes
- If Irritated: Get Medical Attention
- If Inhaled: Remove to fresh air, if breathing is difficult, oxygen may be given, preferable with a physician’s advice. Get Medical Attention.
- If Swallowed: Do not induce vomiting, do not give anything to drink. Get immediate medical attention.
NOTICE: Glaze Technica is not responsible for the misuse of this product or if the product is used in any way than directed.