Glaze Technica Waterless Wash
(Click to Pre-Qualify)
Glaze Technica Waterless Wash™
- Please keep out of reach of children and pets
- Avoid contact with eyes and do NOT swallow. Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- Keep container in cooled area, do not expose to direct sunlight.
- Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment advice.
- If eyes contacted: flush eyes immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes
- If Irritated: Get Medical Attention
- If Inhaled: Remove to fresh air, if breathing is difficult, oxygen may be given, preferable with a physician’s advice. Get Medical Attention.
- If Swallowed: Do not induce vomiting, do not give anything to drink. Get immediate medical attention.
NOTICE: Glaze Technica is not responsible for the misuse of this product or if the product is used in any way than directed.