Ingalls Engine Torque Damper - 350Z
(Click to Pre-Qualify)
Please carefully review the vehicle application below before purchasing.
Engine Torque Damper by Ingalls - 350Z
Ingalls new "Stiffy" torque damper is a elastomer shock that mount via 7 gauge steel brackets between the engine and the chassis, reducing or eliminating power robbing movement improving off-the line acceleration for your vehicle. The "Stiffy" has hardened spherical rod ends, aerospace grade fasteners, 6061-T6 Aluminum body and an adjustment range of 6.75" to 7.2".
- Greatly improved off-the line acceleration.
- Reduced wheel hop.
- Improved vehicle stability.
- Reduced shock loads on driveline components.
- Smoother shifting.
- Reduced wear on exhaust system joints.
- Less vibration transmission to the driver compared to polyurethane dampers.
- 2003-2006 Nissan 350Z