AAM Competition 2.5" Test Pipes - Infiniti G35 / Nissan 350Z
(Click to Pre-Qualify)
Please carefully review the vehicle application below before purchasing.
The AAM Competition 2.5' Test Pipes replace the factory Infiniti G35 Cats and are designed purely for off-road performance.
For enthusiasts looking for the highest possible exhaust flow from their vehicles, removing factory catalytic convertors in favor of 2.5" diameter race or "test" pipes is the most efficient upgrade available. The AAM Competition 2.5' Test Pipes replace the factory Infiniti G35 Cats and are designed purely for off-road performance.
Each unit is hand assembled at AAM Competition's manufacturing facility in the U.S.A., using raw 304 grade stainless steel components. Exhaust flows freely from the engine without the restriction of catalytic convertors, and peak engine power and torque are greatly increased.
- Hand-Assembled in U.S.A.
- Raw 304 Grade Stainless Steel Components
- Highest Flow Available
- Dyno testing has shown 8-10 RWHP gains on a stock 03-07 G35 Couple and 03-07 G35 Sedan!
- Precision TIG welded T-304 Stainless Steel
- T304 stainless steel flanges
- Saves 11 pounds
- 8-10 RWHP Gains on Factory Nissan 350Z
- 20+ HP Gains on Turbocharged Nissan 350Z
- 2.5" Tubing
- Designed purely for off-road performance
What is Included
- (2) 2 Bolt Gasket
- (4) Bolt
- (4) Nut
- (8) Washers
- 2003-2008 Nissan 350Z
- 2003-2007 Infiniti G35 Coupe RWD
- 2003-2006 Infiniti G35 Sedan RWD
- VQ35DE Revup