aFe Takeda 2.5" 304 SS Axle-Back Exhaust (Blue Tips) - Infiniti Q50 3.0t (16-18)
(Click to Pre-Qualify)
Power, sound and good looks are what this Takeda axle-back, muffler delete exhaust system delivers. Mandrel-bent 2-1/2" brushed finish 304 stainless steel tubing and no mufflers keep exhaust flowing smoothly for increased horsepower and torque, and an aggressive, performance tuned sound. With power gains of up to +4 horsepower and + 7 lbs. x ft. torque as shown on our in-house dyno, this Takeda system is finished with dual 4-1/2" polished stainless steel exhaust tips with laser etched Takeda logos for a custom finish. This modular designed, direct bolt-on system requires no cutting or modifications and includes quality hardware for a hassle-free installation.
- In-house dyno testing produced gains of up to +4 horsepower and +7 lbs. x ft. torque
- Axle-back, muffler delete system for an aggressive exhaust note
- 2-1/2" mandrel-bent, brushed finish 304 stainless steel tubing outflows and outlasts factory exhaust
- Dual 4-1/2" diameter polished stainless steel tips with a laser-etched Takeda logo
- Modular design and bolts-on in the stock location. No cutting or modifications for an easy install
- 100% TIG-welded for strength and durability
In-house dyno testing produced gains of up to +4 horsepower and +7 lbs. x ft. torque.
Brushed Finish 304 Stainless Steel:
Made with 2-1/2" mandrel-bent, 304 stainless steel tubing for maximum flow, corrosion resistance and long-lasting, quality good looks.
Dual 4-1/2" Polished Stainless Steel Exhaust Tips:
Finished with dual 4-1/2" diameter polished, stainless steel clamp-on exhaust tips. The tips are laser-etched with the Takeda logo for a custom, stylish finish. Optional black (PN 49T25454-B09) and blue flame (PN 49T25454-L09) tips sold separately.
Simple, Hassle Free Installation:
This modular system is designed to be a direct bolt-on exhaust with no cutting or modifications required for a hassle-free installation.
100% TIG-welded for race proven strength and durability.
This product does not require a CARB EO# (CARB Aftermarket Parts Verification Guidelines)
aFe POWER exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.
- 2016-2018 Infiniti Q50
- 3.0t Sport / Red Sport