Air Lift 3H Kit: 2006-2011 Honda Civic (8th Gen)
(Click to Pre-Qualify)
Please carefully review the vehicle application below before purchasing.
It is hard to argue the fact that, in the 90s, the Honda Civic was more than influential in the sport compact scene. As the tuner world exploded, Civics were everywhere—from the racetrack to the show scene. As they say, history repeats itself; years later, the Civic is gaining popularity in the automotive world again.
Honda has taken what was once just an economy commuter car and added high-tech electronics along with a refined driving experience. Sleek body lines and a comfortable interior are enough for the majority of Civic owners out there, but you’re not reading this because you are part of the majority, are you? You’re looking for more…and that’s where Air Lift Performance comes into play. You see, our engineering staff does not fit into the normal crowd either, and they have developed a no-compromise way to lower your Civic. Maintain a nice ride, achieve the lowered look you want, and maximize your performance handling without the headache of scraping everywhere you go.
To start, we swapped out the front OEM suspension for our smooth-riding, compact, double-bellows air spring mated to a monotube threaded body strut. For a truly adjustable experience, our struts have 30 different levels of damping so you can go from racetrack-stiff to super-smooth with the twist of the damping knob. Top all this off with adjustable camber plates carved out of T6061 aluminum and anodized in a deep red hue. As impressive as all this sounds, what is even more impressive is how your Civic will look sitting 4.48″ lower than stock!
In the rear, we have replaced the coil spring with our double-bellows air spring to match the ride quality with that of the front. We also replace the shocks with our own 30-level damping adjustable monotube shocks for the ultimate in handling performance. We even included a heat shield to help protect the right rear air spring from exhaust heat. As you can see, we have included everything to allow you to drop the rear of your Civic 5.8″ from stock!
Detailed instructions will help you get your Civic slammed within a few short hours. If you have the ability to wire a stereo or swap out suspension parts, you should have no problem installing this air suspension. If you do happen to run into a snag with installation, the Air Lift Performance tech support team is top-notch, and can walk you through any questions you may have.
In order to bring to market the most durable air suspension possible, we tortured the components of this kit to one million cycles (equivalent to approximately 100,000 miles) on our hydraulic test rig at temperatures from -30 degrees F to 150 degrees F. Couple this test lab work with thousands of miles of on-road testing—not to mention the one-year manufacturer’s warranty—and this is a kit you can count on to handle whatever the road throws down!
Isn’t it time you had the option of getting a killer lowered look without giving up ride quality or worrying about scraping your ride? Ditch the springs and get to an entirely new level of low.
- 2006-2011 Honda Civic ALL engines and body styles (USA/JDM models)
- 2006-2011 Honda Civic Si (USA/JDM models)
Does NOT fit European Civics
- Modifications Req. Front: NONE
- Modifications Req. Rear: NONE
- Free mobile app for iOS and Android
- Simple system and firmware updates via mobile app
- Colored LED display on digital 3P/3H controller
- (5) custom user-defined pressure based presets
- Manual mode to individually control each corner
- Easy to navigate and understand user interface
- Horizontal or vertical keypad options
- Fully integrated ECU and manifold
- Built-in Bluetooth module
- Rise on Start functionality
- Show Mode
- Easy install
- Height sensing technology allows for automated leveling
- Anti-Cross Loading + Axle Equalization
- Achieve the correct height without radical differences in pressure
Base 3H Management Includes:
- 3H/3P digital controller
- Integrated ECU + manifold
- Advanced electrical wiring harness
- 4 height sensors with wiring and mounting hardware
- 60 ft. of 1/4″ or 3/8" air line
- Auto-draining inline water filter
- All wiring, fuses, hardware, etc. required for installation