Air Lift 3H Kit: 2008-2012 Honda Accord
(Click to Pre-Qualify)
With the 8th Generation Honda Accord, the Air Lift Performance engineers set out to design a no-compromise lowering solution. What they came up with is a suspension that offers amazing ride quality, premium handling and that sexy, lowered look you are after…and with the push of a button, you can go from fully slammed to speed-bump-clearing heights, taking the worry out of daily driving. Feeling up for a bit of spirited driving on your way home? This kit was designed with the track in mind. With an air pressure adjustment and a choice of 30 different levels of damping, you are ready to carve your favorite curvy piece of asphalt.
Up front, we mated our progressive sleeve-style spring with a monotube threaded body shock, allowing you to drop 4.5″ from factory height. Attaching the shock to the car is an upper mount made from T6061 red anodized aluminum, utilizing a high-quality spherical bearing. Since this is a threaded body shock, you can adjust the lower mount to help dial in the correct height you are looking for–depending on your wheel and tire combination.
For the rear, we use a smooth-riding double-bellows bag over a 30-way adjustable monotube shock, giving you up to 5.2″ of drop without compromising handling and ride comfort.
Detailed instructions will help you get your 8th Gen Accord slammed within a few short hours. If you have the ability to wire a stereo or swap out suspension parts, you should have no problem installing this air suspension kit. If you do run into a snag with installation, the Air Lift Performance tech support team is top-notch, and can walk you through any questions you may have.
In order to bring to market the most durable air suspension possible, Air Lift Performance tortured the components of this kit to one million cycles (equivalent to approximately 100,000 miles) on their hydraulic test rig at temperatures from -30 degrees F to 150 degrees F. Couple this test lab work with thousands of miles of on-road testing—not to mention the one-year manufacturer’s warranty—and this is a kit you can count on to handle whatever the road throws down!
Isn’t it time you had the option of getting a killer lowered look without giving up ride quality or worrying about scraping your ride? Ditch the springs and get to an entirely new level of low.
- 2008-2012 Honda Accord (Coupe & Sedan)
- 2009-2014 Acura TSX
- 2009-2014 Acura TL (including AWD)
- Modifications Req. Front: NONE
- Modifications Req. Rear: NONE
- Free mobile app for iOS and Android
- Simple system and firmware updates via mobile app
- Colored LED display on digital 3P/3H controller
- (5) custom user-defined pressure based presets
- Manual mode to individually control each corner
- Easy to navigate and understand user interface
- Horizontal or vertical keypad options
- Fully integrated ECU and manifold
- Built-in Bluetooth module
- Rise on Start functionality
- Show Mode
- Easy install
- Height sensing technology allows for automated leveling
- Anti-Cross Loading + Axle Equalization
- Achieve the correct height without radical differences in pressure
Base 3H Management Includes:
- 3H/3P digital controller
- Integrated ECU + manifold
- Advanced electrical wiring harness
- 4 height sensors with wiring and mounting hardware
- 60 ft. of 1/4″ or 3/8" air line
- Auto-draining inline water filter
- All wiring, fuses, hardware, etc. required for installation