Air Lift 3H Kit: 2012-2015 Honda Civic
(Click to Pre-Qualify)
Please carefully review the vehicle application below before purchasing.
The latest generation of Honda Civic—now in its ninth iteration—has come a long way from its humble beginnings as a subcompact car from the 1970s. Used as economical transportation throughout the gas crunch, it was not until the 90s that the Civic was looked upon as a platform that could be modified…and then, the sport compact scene was born!
As with most vehicles that leave the factory, the suspension was designed to handle various trips to drop off the kids at school, and travel miles of highway while offering a smooth ride. While we agree those are novel ideas for a suspension, but wouldn’t you rather enjoy those same daily trips with a lower, cooler stance? Air Lift Performance has developed an air suspension kit that will allow you to lower your Civic without compromise. Not only will this suspension score you cool points at the show, but it is also tested and tuned for high-performance driving.
To start we swapped out the front OEM suspension for our smooth-riding, compact double-bellows air spring mated with a monotube threaded body strut. For a truly adjustable experience, our struts have 30 different levels of damping so you can go from racetrack stiff to super-smooth with the twist of the damping knob. Top all this off with adjustable camber plates carved out of T6061 aluminum and anodized in a deep red hue. As impressive as all this sounds, what is even more impressive is how your Civic will look sitting 4.48″ lower than stock!
In the rear, we have replaced the coil spring with our double-bellows air spring to match the ride quality with the front. We also replace the shocks with our own 30-level damping adjustable monotube shocks for the ultimate in handling performance. We have even included a heat shield to help protect the right rear air spring from exhaust heat. As you can see, we have included everything to allow you to drop the rear of your Civic 5.8″ from stock!
Detailed instructions will help you get your Civic slammed within a few short hours. If you have the ability to wire a stereo or swap out suspension parts, you should have no problem installing this air suspension. If you do happen to run into a snag with installation, the Air Lift Performance tech support team is top-notch, and can walk you through any questions you may have.
In order to bring to market the most durable air suspension possible, we tortured the components of this kit to one million cycles (equivalent to approximately 100,000 miles) on our hydraulic test rig at temperatures from -30 degrees F to 150 degrees F. Couple this test lab work with thousands of miles of on-road testing—not to mention the one-year manufacturer’s warranty—and this is a kit you can count on to handle whatever the road throws down!
Isn’t it time you had the option of getting a killer lowered look without giving up ride quality and having to worry about scraping your ride? Ditch the springs and get to an entirely new level of low.
- 2012-2015 Honda Civic (USA/JDM models, Non-Si only)
- 2012-2013 Honda Civic Si (USA/JDM models)
- 2013-2017 Acura ILX
Does NOT fit European Civics
- Modifications Req. Front: NONE
- Modifications Req. Rear: NONE
- Free mobile app for iOS and Android
- Simple system and firmware updates via mobile app
- Colored LED display on digital 3P/3H controller
- (5) custom user-defined pressure based presets
- Manual mode to individually control each corner
- Easy to navigate and understand user interface
- Horizontal or vertical keypad options
- Fully integrated ECU and manifold
- Built-in Bluetooth module
- Rise on Start functionality
- Show Mode
- Easy install
- Height sensing technology allows for automated leveling
- Anti-Cross Loading + Axle Equalization
- Achieve the correct height without radical differences in pressure
Base 3H Management Includes:
- 3H/3P digital controller
- Integrated ECU + manifold
- Advanced electrical wiring harness
- 4 height sensors with wiring and mounting hardware
- 60 ft. of 1/4″ or 3/8" air line
- Auto-draining inline water filter
- All wiring, fuses, hardware, etc. required for installation