Air Lift 3H Kit: 2013-2017 Honda Accord
(Click to Pre-Qualify)
Please carefully review the vehicle application below before purchasing.
The 9th generation Honda Accord covers a lot of ground. From Eco-minded hybrid sedan to sexy V-6 powered sports coupe, there is a good chance you may find something to like about the Accord. One thing that you probably could do without though, is the stock ride height! Who likes to sit in the nosebleed section?? Certainly not the Air Lift Performance engineers. So they set out to design a no-compromise lowering solution. What they came up with is a suspension that offers amazing ride quality, premium handling and that sexy, lowered look you are after…and with the push of a button, you can go from fully slammed to speed-bump-clearing heights, taking the worry out of daily driving. Feeling up for a bit of spirited driving on your way home? This kit was designed with twisty roads in mind. With an air pressure adjustment and a choice of 30 different levels of damping, you are ready to carve your favorite curvy piece of asphalt.
Up front, we paired our smooth riding double-bellow air spring with a monotube threaded body strut, allowing you to drop 4.5″ from factory height. Attaching the strut to the car is a camber plate CNC milled from T6061 red anodized aluminum, utilizing a high-quality spherical bearing.
For the rear, we use the same double-bellows air spring over a 30-way adjustable monotube thread body shock, giving you up to 5.2″ of drop without compromising handling and ride comfort. With black chromed damper bodies and hard annodized lower mount, this suspension looks as good as it works. And keep in mind that, since these are threaded body dampers, you can adjust the lower mount to help dial in the correct height you are looking for–depending on your wheel and tire combination.
Detailed instructions will help you get your 9th Gen Accord slammed within a few short hours. If you have the ability to wire a stereo or swap out suspension parts, you should have no problem installing this air suspension kit. If you do run into a snag with installation, the Air Lift Performance tech support team is top-notch, and can walk you through any questions you may have.
In order to bring to market the most durable air suspension possible, Air Lift Performance tortured the components of this kit to one million cycles (equivalent to approximately 100,000 miles) on their hydraulic test rig at temperatures from -30 degrees F to 150 degrees F. Couple this test lab work with thousands of miles of on-road testing—not to mention the one-year manufacturer’s warranty—and this is a kit you can count on to handle whatever the road throws down!
Isn’t it time you had the option of getting a killer lowered look without giving up ride quality or worrying about scraping your ride? Ditch the springs and experience an entirely new level of low while enjoying your #lifeonair.
- 2013-2017 Honda Accord Sedan and Coupe (ALL Powertrains)
- 2015-2019 Acura TLX
- Modifications Req. Front: NONE
- Modifications Req. Rear: NONE
- Free mobile app for iOS and Android
- Simple system and firmware updates via mobile app
- Colored LED display on digital 3P/3H controller
- (5) custom user-defined pressure based presets
- Manual mode to individually control each corner
- Easy to navigate and understand user interface
- Horizontal or vertical keypad options
- Fully integrated ECU and manifold
- Built-in Bluetooth module
- Rise on Start functionality
- Show Mode
- Easy install
- Height sensing technology allows for automated leveling
- Anti-Cross Loading + Axle Equalization
- Achieve the correct height without radical differences in pressure
Base 3H Management Includes:
- 3H/3P digital controller
- Integrated ECU + manifold
- Advanced electrical wiring harness
- 4 height sensors with wiring and mounting hardware
- 60 ft. of 1/4″ or 3/8" air line
- Auto-draining inline water filter
- All wiring, fuses, hardware, etc. required for installation