Air Lift 3H Kit: 2014-2015 Honda Civic Si (9th Gen)
(Click to Pre-Qualify)
The 9th generation Honda Civic Si was redesigned to be “energetic, sleek, and aerodynamic,” with a new exterior design, a larger engine, and more than a dozen customization options.
Honda injected sport into the Civic with the Si, but the handling and suspension performance left much to be desired, as did the wheel gap, especially for those looking to achieve the perfect show stance without worrying about getting up a driveway or speed bump without scraping. Thankfully, Air Lift Performance understands and is here to help create that performance setup you need with the adjustability you want.
We started on the Civic Si by dropping it 4.5” from stock, using our double-bellow air springs and pairing them with monotube, threaded-body struts. They not only get you low, but also provide a comfortable ride and great body support during cornering or braking. The struts feature 30 levels of adjustability, allowing for a huge range of customization, with the ability to go from super soft to a stiff performance setup with the twist of a knob, perfect for daily driving or carving corners on the track. To top it all off are our adjustable camber plates which allow for you to dial in up to three degrees of negative camber for that perfect wheel fitment or optimized handling.
In the rear, we replaced the coil spring with our double-bellows air spring to match the ride quality with the front. Add in our 30-level damping adjustable, monotube shocks and you’ve got the ultimate in handling performance. We even included a heat shield to help protect the right rear air spring from exhaust heat. Added together, you’ve got everything you need to drop your Civic Si down 5.4” from stock!
Each Air Lift Performance kit comes with a detailed and fully illustrated instruction manual, helping you to get your car slammed in only a matter of hours. If you can install a stereo, swap out suspension parts, and own basic hand tools, you’ll have no problem getting your air suspension installed.
To ensure the longevity of the kit, all key suspension components have been tested on our hydraulic test rig for over one million cycles, simulating around 100,000 miles, then tortured at extreme temperatures from -30º F to 150º F. Add that to our standard one-year, unlimited-mileage warranty – not to mention the Air Lift Performance reputation for exceptional customer service and technical support – and you can purchase this kit with peace of mind.
Are you ready to revolutionize your driving experience? Find a dealer and get that Honda Civic Si rolling low. It’s the beginning of your new #lifeonair.
- 2014-2015 Honda Civic Si (USA/JDM models)
Does NOT fit European Civics
- Modifications Req. Front: NONE
- Modifications Req. Rear: NONE
- Free mobile app for iOS and Android
- Simple system and firmware updates via mobile app
- Colored LED display on digital 3P/3H controller
- (5) custom user-defined pressure based presets
- Manual mode to individually control each corner
- Easy to navigate and understand user interface
- Horizontal or vertical keypad options
- Fully integrated ECU and manifold
- Built-in Bluetooth module
- Rise on Start functionality
- Show Mode
- Easy install
- Height sensing technology allows for automated leveling
- Anti-Cross Loading + Axle Equalization
- Achieve the correct height without radical differences in pressure
Base 3H Management Includes:
- 3H/3P digital controller
- Integrated ECU + manifold
- Advanced electrical wiring harness
- 4 height sensors with wiring and mounting hardware
- 60 ft. of 1/4″ or 3/8" air line
- Auto-draining inline water filter
- All wiring, fuses, hardware, etc. required for installation