Air Lift 3H Kit: 1989-2000 Lexus LS 400 (UCF10/20)
(Click to Pre-Qualify)
Please carefully review the vehicle application below before purchasing.
The Lexus LS400 was a five-year, one-billion dollar investment for Toyota, designed to be the most deluxe vehicle on the market, complete with automatic features, California walnut in the interior, and even an integrated cellular phone! All the added features and the brand-new design made it the perfect flagship vehicle for the brand’s luxury division and the benchmark in the luxury sedan market.
Perhaps the one thing that Toyota’s designers overlooked was the ride height. Thankfully, Air Lift Performance is in the business of giving your LS400 the stance to match its posh features. Afterall, nothing says “luxury” quite like a sleek Lexus slammed to the ground.
In order to give your Lexus that perfect stance in the front, we took our double-bellow air springs and fitted them over monotube, threaded-body shocks, dropping you 3.5” from stock. With the 30-levels of damping adjustability that Air Lift Performance shocks provide, you can take your ride from pillow soft to a stiff performance setup with just the twist of a damping knob.
In the rear, we swapped your OEM suspension out for our double-bellows air springs and threaded-body dampers and dropped you 4.9” from stock. With a smooth, blackfinish and the air springs enhanced with bright-red anodized end caps, your new shocks will look just as great as they perform.
Adding an Air Lift Performance kit to your LS400 will give it that smooth, luxurious ride that it deserves, while giving you the ability to drop it into a show car stance without any of the lowered-car inconveniences. You won’t have to worry about scraping the undercarriage when getting up steep driveways or over speed bumps, simply raise it back up to normal drive height!
Each Air Lift Performance kit comes with a detailed and fully illustrated instruction manual, helping you to get your car slammed in only a matter of hours. If you can install a stereo, swap out suspension parts, and own basic hand tools, you’ll have no problem getting your air suspension installed.
To ensure the longevity of the kit, all key suspension components have been tested on our hydraulic test rig for more than one million cycles, simulating around 100,000 miles, then tortured at extreme temperatures from -30º F to 150º F. Add that to our standard one-year, unlimited-mileage warranty – not to mention the Air Lift Performance reputation for exceptional customer service and technical support – and you can purchase this kit with peace of mind.
It’s time to take your Lexus LS400 to a whole new level of low and luxury by beginning your #lifeonair.
- 1989-2000 Lexus LS400 (UCF10/20)
- Modifications Req. Front: NONE
- Modifications Req. Rear: NONE
- Free mobile app for iOS and Android
- Simple system and firmware updates via mobile app
- Colored LED display on digital 3P/3H controller
- (5) custom user-defined pressure based presets
- Manual mode to individually control each corner
- Easy to navigate and understand user interface
- Horizontal or vertical keypad options
- Fully integrated ECU and manifold
- Built-in Bluetooth module
- Rise on Start functionality
- Show Mode
- Easy install
- Height sensing technology allows for automated leveling
- Anti-Cross Loading + Axle Equalization
- Achieve the correct height without radical differences in pressure
Base 3H Management Includes:
- 3H/3P digital controller
- Integrated ECU + manifold
- Advanced electrical wiring harness
- 4 height sensors with wiring and mounting hardware
- 60 ft. of 1/4″ or 3/8" air line
- Auto-draining inline water filter
- All wiring, fuses, hardware, etc. required for installation