Air Lift 3H Kit: 1992-2001 Subaru Impreza / WRX / Outback (GC)
(Click to Pre-Qualify)
Like anything in life, it is important to start modifications with a good, strong foundation. As impressive as the latest offerings from Subaru are, the beginning of their great foundations accompanied the launch of the Impreza in 1992. Designed as a small, lightweight family sedan, it did not take long for people to figure out just how performance-capable these cars were. While gaining popularity in off-road, rally racing, the Impreza’s reputation eventually found its way onto the streets and—lets face it—an off-road stance is not really what you’re looking for. If you’re dreaming of hitting a course or laying low at a car show with your first-generation Impreza (more so than driving through the woods and jumping hills), then you should check out our track-tested, bolt-on, adjustable air suspension.
To take care of the front end, we coupled our smooth-riding, 2B6 double-bellows bag with a threaded body, 30-way damping, adjustable monotube strut. To add to your level of control over your driving experience, we have installed red anodized, adjustable camber plates made from T6061 aluminum.
For the rear, we used a threaded body monotube strut, topped off with adjustable camber plates and progressive-rate, sleeve-style bags. These damping, adjustable rear struts complement the front to ensure the best possible ride and handling for your Impreza.
With this Air Lift Performance suspension kit, you can truly have the lowered look, handling, and overall high-performance that you desire, without all the hassle of a traditional lowering suspension. With our adjustable air suspension, gone are the days of harsh ride quality and constant scraping against the ground. With the simple push of a button, you can raise up from your normal ride height to clear those pesky speed bumps and steep driveways…without damaging your front bumper cover or scraping your exhaust. No more wrenches needed in order to adjust your coilovers on the show field, either—just tap a button and your Subi will be kissing pavement.
Maybe you’re not interested in dropping your Impreza four inches down from its original rally stance, but going fast around corners is your thing. Rest assured—we spend countless hours on the racetrack, tuning and testing our parts, just to make sure you can put your car hard into a corner with confidence. Not only can you adjust the spring rate with air pressure, but with a few clicks of the damping knob, you can go from a smooth street ride to a race-car-stiff feel.
Installation is simple with Air Lift Performance’s detailed instruction manuals; if you have the skill to wire a stereo or swap suspension components, then you can have your car on the ground or tearing up your favorite road course in a matter of hours. Only basic hand tools are necessary to complete the job.
As the leader in air suspension products for over 60 years, Air Lift is committed to delivering quality parts that last. To ensure longevity for the customer, the key suspension components have been tested on a durability rig for over one million cycles, which equates to 100,000 miles. With a one-year, unlimited-mileage warranty—not to mention the Air Lift Performance reputation for great customer service and technical support—you can purchase this kit with peace of mind. Ditch those coils and get to a new level of low!
Subaru GC body style:
- 1992-2001 Subaru Impreza, WRX, STi, Outback (GC) (Wagons included)
- Modifications Req. Front: NONE
- Modifications Req. Rear: NONE
- Free mobile app for iOS and Android
- Simple system and firmware updates via mobile app
- Colored LED display on digital 3P/3H controller
- (5) custom user-defined pressure based presets
- Manual mode to individually control each corner
- Easy to navigate and understand user interface
- Horizontal or vertical keypad options
- Fully integrated ECU and manifold
- Built-in Bluetooth module
- Rise on Start functionality
- Show Mode
- Easy install
- Height sensing technology allows for automated leveling
- Anti-Cross Loading + Axle Equalization
- Achieve the correct height without radical differences in pressure
Base 3H Management Includes:
- 3H/3P digital controller
- Integrated ECU + manifold
- Advanced electrical wiring harness
- 4 height sensors with wiring and mounting hardware
- 60 ft. of 1/4″ or 3/8" air line
- Auto-draining inline water filter
- All wiring, fuses, hardware, etc. required for installation