Air Lift 3H Kit: 1998-2005 Lexus IS 200 (XE10)
(Click to Pre-Qualify)
Please carefully review the vehicle application below before purchasing.
Originally developed to dominate the mid-size luxury performance market, the Lexus IS has become an extremely popular car to modify for the street and for the track. Since this version of the Lexus emphasized performance more than luxury, we set out to develop a suspension kit that not only was capable of giving you a slammed look, but also a suspension that could plant your face against the side glass as it whips around a sharp corner.
After miles of road and miles of track, Air Lift Performance has come up with what we think is the best all-around suspension set up for the IS. This kit will allow you to go low at a moment’s notice with the simple push of a button—without giving up the ride quality you expect out of your Lexus. Try that with coilovers or lowering springs!
Our direct, bolt-in replacement for your factory coils is a threaded body, monotube shock, which features a smooth-riding, double-bellow air spring, allowing you to drop the front 4.25 inches from stock ride height. The red anodized upper mount houses a high quality monoball bearing to ensure smooth and quiet operation throughout the entire range of motion. 30 levels of damping adjustment allow you to fine-tune your ride and handling from super-soft to race-car-stiff—-and everything in between—with the simple twist of a knob.
We followed the same formula as the front for the rear set-up, encompassing the same smooth-riding, double-bellow air spring atop a monotube shock. The rear also boasts the same 30 levels of damping as the front to make sure you can evenly tune your suspension—especially when the urge for some performance driving hits. Not only do the rear shocks perform as pristinely as they look, but they will also allow you to drop 5.5 inches from the original stock height!
Detailed instructions will help you get your Lexus slammed within a few short hours. If you have the ability to wire a stereo or swap out suspension parts, then you should have no problem installing this air suspension. If you do run into a snag, the Air Lift Performance tech support team is top-notch, and can walk you through any questions you may have.
In order to bring the most durable air suspension to market as possible, Air Lift Performance tortured the components of this kit to one million cycles (equal to approximately 100,000 miles) on their hydraulic test rig at temperatures from -30 to 150 degrees Fahrenheit. Couple this test lab work with thousands of miles of on-road testing—not to mention the one-year manufacturer’s warranty—and this is a kit you can count on to handle whatever the road throws down!
Isn’t it time you had the option of getting a killer lowered look without giving up ride quality, or having to worry about scraping your ride? Ditch the springs and get to an entire new level of low.
- 1998-2005 Lexus IS 200 (XE10)
- 1998-2005 Lexus IS 300 (XE10)
- 1998-2005 Lexus IS 200 (XE10) SportCross
- 1998-2005 Lexus IS 300 (XE10) SportCross
- Modifications Req. Front: NONE
- Modifications Req. Rear: NONE
- Free mobile app for iOS and Android
- Simple system and firmware updates via mobile app
- Colored LED display on digital 3P/3H controller
- (5) custom user-defined pressure based presets
- Manual mode to individually control each corner
- Easy to navigate and understand user interface
- Horizontal or vertical keypad options
- Fully integrated ECU and manifold
- Built-in Bluetooth module
- Rise on Start functionality
- Show Mode
- Easy install
- Height sensing technology allows for automated leveling
- Anti-Cross Loading + Axle Equalization
- Achieve the correct height without radical differences in pressure
Base 3H Management Includes:
- 3H/3P digital controller
- Integrated ECU + manifold
- Advanced electrical wiring harness
- 4 height sensors with wiring and mounting hardware
- 60 ft. of 1/4″ or 3/8" air line
- Auto-draining inline water filter
- All wiring, fuses, hardware, etc. required for installation