Air Lift 3H Kit: 2000-2009 Honda S2000
(Click to Pre-Qualify)
Please carefully review the vehicle application below before purchasing.
This world needs more 2 seat, rear-wheel-drive, high performance convertibles. There we said it. In a land of seemingly ho-hum 4-door sedans, where have all the fun, exciting cars gone?
In 1999, Honda had the perfect formula to bring excitement back to driving. It features a smooth high-revving 2 liter engine, 50/50 weight distribution, and the option to go topless. What a perfect equation for hair blowing, grin inducing driving elation! However, our engineers like nothing more than to take a great car and make it ride better, handle better, and flat out even more fun to drive!
For starters, in the front – a progressive rate sleeve style air spring is mated to a 30-level adjustable, threaded body, monotube shock to handle height and damping duties. T6061 aluminum upper mounts immersed in a sexy red anodized hue, house high-quality spherical bearings for smooth operation. All of this coupled together, gives you a full 4 inch drop from factory.
To get the rear 4.7 inches below stock, our engineers followed the same path as the front. The progressive rate air springs offer a smooth comfortable ride, while the monotube shocks help to dissipate heat quickly. Also, remote damping adjusters allow you to change your suspension setting with ease.
It’s not all about fancy parts and a show-stopping stance, though. This suspension was designed on the race track with handling performance that leads the way in development. Not only will the air springs give you a smooth, progressive spring rate under hard driving, but the 30 levels of damping adjustment really allow you to fine-tune the ride, and give you the handling you are looking for. You can go from a smooth, comfortable ride to race-car-stiff handling with the twist of the knob. What does this mean, exactly? It means you can have a comfortable drive to the track, change a couple of settings, and carve corners with the best of them. It also means that steep driveways and speed bumps will no longer make you cringe. With the push of a button, you can raise the car to factory height and clear pretty much any obstacle that comes along.
Detailed instructions will help you get your topless terror slammed within a few short hours. If you have the ability to wire a stereo or swap out suspension parts, you should have no problem installing this air suspension. If you do run into a snag with installation, the Air Lift Performance tech support team is top-notch and can walk you through any questions you may have.
In order to bring to market the most durable air suspension possible, we tortured the components of this kit to 1 million cycles (equivalent to approximately 100,000 miles) on our hydraulic test rig at temperatures from -30 deg F to 150 deg F. Couple this test lab work with thousands of miles of on-road testing—not to mention the one-year manufacturer’s warranty—and this is a kit you can count on to handle whatever the road throws down!
Isn’t it time you had the option of getting a killer lowered look without giving up ride quality and having to worry about scraping your ride? Ditch the springs and get to an entire new level of low.
- 2000-2009 Honda S2000 (All models)
- Modifications Req. Front: NONE
- Modifications Req. Rear: NONE
- Free mobile app for iOS and Android
- Simple system and firmware updates via mobile app
- Colored LED display on digital 3P/3H controller
- (5) custom user-defined pressure based presets
- Manual mode to individually control each corner
- Easy to navigate and understand user interface
- Horizontal or vertical keypad options
- Fully integrated ECU and manifold
- Built-in Bluetooth module
- Rise on Start functionality
- Show Mode
- Easy install
- Height sensing technology allows for automated leveling
- Anti-Cross Loading + Axle Equalization
- Achieve the correct height without radical differences in pressure
Base 3H Management Includes:
- 3H/3P digital controller
- Integrated ECU + manifold
- Advanced electrical wiring harness
- 4 height sensors with wiring and mounting hardware
- 60 ft. of 1/4″ or 3/8" air line
- Auto-draining inline water filter
- All wiring, fuses, hardware, etc. required for installation