Air Lift 3H Kit: 2005-2018 Chrysler 300
(Click to Pre-Qualify)
Please carefully review the vehicle application below before purchasing.
With the classic, American rear-wheel drive platform pretty much extinct, we applaud everyone over at Chrysler for keeping the LX platform alive! It’s hard to beat a full-size, rear-wheel drive car, especially when equipped with the classic Hemi V8…but, as good as the LX platform is, we think the stance still leaves a lot to be desired. With that in mind, we sharpened our pencils and set out to design the lowest adjustable suspension possible with simple bolt-on installation. Low is certainly a cool statement, but “low” can be achieved in many different ways—and we decided to do it the RIGHT way. What is the “right” way, you ask? Well, not only did we engineer our kit to have a ground-hugging stance, but we designed it to enhance performance handling and improve ride quality. Try getting all that out of a set of lowering springs or coilovers!
Our front kit features a threaded body monotube shock with 30 levels of damping adjustment, topped off with a smooth-riding, double-bellow air spring. The struts look just as good as they perform, from the black chromed steel shock bodies to the bright red anodized air spring end caps, all attached to an anodized upper mount with a high-quality monoball bearing. Put this all together and you can now drop the front of your LX 4.88 inches from that unsightly OEM ride height.
For the rear, we tossed out the factory coil spring in favor of our double-bellow air spring allowing you to drop 6.69 inches from stock. To make sure your rear end isn’t bouncing down the road, we use a 30-level damping, monotube, threaded body shock to complement the front shock.
Ok, so as cool as all this sounds, what does it all mean? It means no more sacrificing ride quality to get your car low and losing any type of load-carrying capabilities. Now you can have a nice ride while getting the stance you really want. Need to haul a heavy load, or take all of your friends out for a night on the town? With lowered coils, you would be scraping everywhere you tried to go— but with an Air Lift Performance kit, just push a button and level your car back out.
Feel like hitting the track or your favorite twisty road? We have spent countless hours at the track, fine-tuning our suspensions to give you the best handling possible. With a twist of the damping knob, you can go from a smooth street ride to a race-car-like stiffness that will have you grinning when you take your first curve at top speed.
Installation is simple with Air Lift Performance’s detailed instruction manuals. If you have the skill to wire a stereo or swap suspension components, you can have your car on the ground or tearing up your favorite road course in a matter of hours. Only basic hand tools are necessary to complete the job.
As the leader in air suspension products for over 60 years, Air Lift is committed to delivering quality parts that last. To ensure longevity for the customer, the key suspension components have been tested on a durability rig for over one million cycles, which equates to 100,000 miles. With a one-year, unlimited-mileage warranty—not to mention the Air Lift reputation for great customer service and technical support—you can purchase this kit with peace of mind. Ditch those coils and get to a new level of low!
- 2005-2018 Chrysler 300/300C including SRT8
*Note: Does not fit AWD models.
- Modifications Req. Front: NONE
- Modifications Req. Rear: NONE
- Free mobile app for iOS and Android
- Simple system and firmware updates via mobile app
- Colored LED display on digital 3P/3H controller
- (5) custom user-defined pressure based presets
- Manual mode to individually control each corner
- Easy to navigate and understand user interface
- Horizontal or vertical keypad options
- Fully integrated ECU and manifold
- Built-in Bluetooth module
- Rise on Start functionality
- Show Mode
- Easy install
- Height sensing technology allows for automated leveling
- Anti-Cross Loading + Axle Equalization
- Achieve the correct height without radical differences in pressure
Base 3H Management Includes:
- 3H/3P digital controller
- Integrated ECU + manifold
- Advanced electrical wiring harness
- 4 height sensors with wiring and mounting hardware
- 60 ft. of 1/4″ or 3/8" air line
- Auto-draining inline water filter
- All wiring, fuses, hardware, etc. required for installation