Air Lift 3H Kit: 2006-2013 Lexus IS 250 AWD (XE20)
(Click to Pre-Qualify)
Please carefully review the vehicle application below before purchasing.
When you think of Lexus, the first thing that comes to mind is probably a big body luxury car. All the creature comforts you could ever ask for, along with seats that you remind more of sitting in your living room rather than driving down the road. While that is surely the image Lexus likes to portray, the sleek midsize Lexus IS/GS series is making a huge splash in the custom car realm.
Straight from the factory this car is somewhat of a luxury hot rod. Crisp, aggressive lines, smooth powertrains and wheel swallowing fenders all lend themselves to customizers as a blank canvas, just begging to be modded. No matter the mods you try to throw at a vehicle, none of them have the visual impact like a slammed on the pavement stance. Being low is great, but don’t you want a suspension that gives you the look you are after along with great ride quality and track handling performance? Here is your solution!
For a nice 4.5″ drop in the front we mated our smooth riding double-bellow style air spring to threaded-body monotube shock. Not only do these shocks boast 30-levels of damping adjustment, but they are topped off with spherical bearing upper mounts for optimum control..
In the rear we followed the same winning formula as the front: double bellow air spring on a monotube shock. We have also employed a rubber isolated upper mount made of T6061 red anodized aluminum to keep your shock in place and quiet. This combination will drop the car 5.2″ from stock, keeping all eyes on you.
There you have it. A suspension that will allow you to carve your favorite curvy road with confidence, and will turn heads on the show field. Sound complicated? It’s really not. You can adjust your height at the touch of a button and fine tune your ride with the twist of the damping knob.
Detailed instructions will help you get your IS/GS slammed within a few short hours. If you have the ability to wire a stereo and swap out suspension parts, you should have no problem installing this air suspension kit. If you do run into a snag with installation, the Air Lift Performance tech support team is top-notch, and can walk you through any questions you may have.
In order to bring to market the most durable air suspension possible, Air Lift Performance tortured the components of this kit to one million cycles (equivalent to approximately 100,000 miles) on their hydraulic test rig at temperatures from -30 degrees F to 150 degrees F. Couple this test lab work with thousands of miles of on-road testing—not to mention the one-year manufacturer’s warranty—and this is a kit you can count on to handle whatever the road throws down!
Isn’t it time you had the option of getting a killer lowered look without giving up ride quality or worrying about scraping your ride? Ditch the springs and get to an entirely new level of low.
- 2006-2013 Lexus IS 250 AWD (XE20)
- 2006-2013 Lexus IS 350 AWD (XE20)
- 2008-2014 Lexus IS F AWD (XE20)
- 2006-2007 Lexus GS 300 AWD (S190)
- 2007-2012 Lexus GS 350 AWD (S190)
- 2006-2007 Lexus GS 430 AWD (S190)
- 2008-2012 Lexus GS 350 AWD (S190)
- Modifications Req. Front: NONE
- Modifications Req. Rear: NONE
- Free mobile app for iOS and Android
- Simple system and firmware updates via mobile app
- Colored LED display on digital 3P/3H controller
- (5) custom user-defined pressure based presets
- Manual mode to individually control each corner
- Easy to navigate and understand user interface
- Horizontal or vertical keypad options
- Fully integrated ECU and manifold
- Built-in Bluetooth module
- Rise on Start functionality
- Show Mode
- Easy install
- Height sensing technology allows for automated leveling
- Anti-Cross Loading + Axle Equalization
- Achieve the correct height without radical differences in pressure
Base 3H Management Includes:
- 3H/3P digital controller
- Integrated ECU + manifold
- Advanced electrical wiring harness
- 4 height sensors with wiring and mounting hardware
- 60 ft. of 1/4″ or 3/8" air line
- Auto-draining inline water filter
- All wiring, fuses, hardware, etc. required for installation