Air Lift 3H Kit: 2012-2018 Subaru BRZ
(Click to Pre-Qualify)
With the launch of the Subaru BRZ, the mid-size, rear-wheel-drive performance coupe is back! Subaru built the BRZ with spirited, high-performance driving in mind, and Air Lift Performance took that one step further with a racetrack-tuned air suspension kit.
We started with our monotube, 30-way adjustable, threaded body struts, topped off with a smooth-riding, double-bellows air spring up front. The threaded body allows you to adjust the height of the lower mount to really fine-tune the overall height of the car. T6061 aluminum was used to build the adjustable camber plates that are anodized in a deep red hue, and feature a high-quality spherical bearing to ensure proper alignment and longevity as you carve corners.
The rear shocks feature the same monotube, 30-way adjustable, threaded bodies as the front, but we wrapped them in a sleeve-style air spring to add to the overall comfy ride and superior handling. We used the same T6061 aluminum as the front camber plates to carve out the rear, upper, pillow-ball-style mounts to keep everything in place.
Now, you can truly have the lowered look and handling performance you desire, without all the hassle of a traditional lowering suspension. With our adjustable air suspension, gone are the days of harsh ride quality and scraping everywhere you go. With the simple push of a button, you can raise up from your normal ride height to clear those pesky speed bumps and steep driveways…without damaging your front bumper cover or scraping your exhaust. No more wrenches to adjust your coil-overs on the show field; tap a button, and your BRZ is now kissing pavement.
Maybe you are not interested in dropping your BRZ 4 inches from it’s original nosebleed stance, but going fast around corners is definitely your thing. Have no fear, we spend countless hours on the racetrack tuning and testing our parts to make sure you can put your car hard into a corner with confidence. Not only can you adjust the spring rate with air pressure, but with a few clicks of the damping knob, you can go from a smooth street ride to a stiff, race-car feel.
Installation is simple with Air Lift Performance’s detailed instruction manuals, anyone with the skill to wire a stereo and swap suspension components can have their car on the ground or tearing up your favorite road course in a matter of hours. Only basic hand tools are necessary to complete the job.
As the leader in air suspension products for over 60 years, Air Lift is committed to delivering quality parts that last. To ensure longevity for the customer, the key suspension components have been tested on a durability rig for over one million cycles, which equates to 100,000 miles. With a one-year, unlimited-mileage warranty, and the Air Lift reputation for great customer service and technical support, you can purchase this kit with peace of mind. Ditch those coils and get to a new level of low!
- 2012-2018 Subaru BRZ
- Modifications Req. Front: NONE
- Modifications Req. Rear: NONE
- Free mobile app for iOS and Android
- Simple system and firmware updates via mobile app
- Colored LED display on digital 3P/3H controller
- (5) custom user-defined pressure based presets
- Manual mode to individually control each corner
- Easy to navigate and understand user interface
- Horizontal or vertical keypad options
- Fully integrated ECU and manifold
- Built-in Bluetooth module
- Rise on Start functionality
- Show Mode
- Easy install
- Height sensing technology allows for automated leveling
- Anti-Cross Loading + Axle Equalization
- Achieve the correct height without radical differences in pressure
Base 3H Management Includes:
- 3H/3P digital controller
- Integrated ECU + manifold
- Advanced electrical wiring harness
- 4 height sensors with wiring and mounting hardware
- 60 ft. of 1/4″ or 3/8" air line
- Auto-draining inline water filter
- All wiring, fuses, hardware, etc. required for installation