Air Lift 3H Kit: 2012-2018 Toyota GT86
(Click to Pre-Qualify)
Please carefully review the vehicle application below before purchasing.
Scion nailed it in their first attempt to break into the rear-wheel-drive sports car market. The Scion FR-S is nothing short of excitement-on-wheels, both on and off the track…and Air Lift Performance has taken it to a whole new level with a race-track-tuned, full air suspension kit for your FR-S, or that Toyota GT86!
We started with our monotube, 30-way adjustable, threaded body struts, then topped them off with a smooth-riding, double-bellow air spring up front. The threaded body allows you to adjust the height of the lower mount to really fine-tune the overall height of the car. T6061 aluminum was used to build the adjustable camber plates, which are anodized in a deep red hue and feature a high-quality spheriscal bearing—ensuring proper alignment and longevity as you carve corners.
The rear shocks feature the same monotube, 30-way adjustable, threaded bodies as the front. This time, however, we wrapped them in a sleeve-style air spring to add to the overall comfy ride and superior handling. We used the same T6061 aluminum as the front camber plates to carve out the rear upper pillow block style mounts to keep everything in place.
Now you can truly have the lowered look and handling performance you desire, without all the hassle of a traditional lowering suspension. With our adjustable air suspension, gone are the days of harsh ride quality and scraping everywhere you go. With the simple push of a button, you can raise up from your normal ride height to clear those pesky speed bumps and steep driveways without damaging your front bumper cover or scraping your exhaust. No more wrenches to adjust your coil-overs on the show field—just tap a button and your FR-S is now kissing pavement.
Maybe you’re not interested in dropping your FR-S four inches from it’s original nosebleed stance, but speeding around corners is your thing. Have no fear—we spend countless hours on the racetrack, tuning and testing our parts, to make sure you can drive your car hard into a corner with confidence. Not only can you adjust the spring rate with air pressure, but with a few clicks of the damping knob, you can go from a smooth street ride to a stiff race-car-feel.
Installation is simple with Air Lift Performance’s detailed instruction manuals. If you have the skill to wire a stereo or swap suspension components, then you can have your car on the ground or tearing up your favorite road course in a matter of hours. Only basic hand tools are necessary to complete the job.
As the leader in air suspension products for over 60 years, Air Lift is committed to delivering quality parts that last. To ensure longevity for the customer, the key suspension components have been tested on a durability rig for over one million cycles, which equates to 100,000 miles. With a one-year, unlimited-mileage warranty—not to mention the Air Lift reputation for great customer service and technical support—you can purchase this kit with peace of mind. Ditch those coils and get to a new level of low!
- 2012-2016 Scion FR-S
- 2012-2018 Toyota GT86
- Modifications Req. Front: NONE
- Modifications Req. Rear: NONE
- Free mobile app for iOS and Android
- Simple system and firmware updates via mobile app
- Colored LED display on digital 3P/3H controller
- (5) custom user-defined pressure based presets
- Manual mode to individually control each corner
- Easy to navigate and understand user interface
- Horizontal or vertical keypad options
- Fully integrated ECU and manifold
- Built-in Bluetooth module
- Rise on Start functionality
- Show Mode
- Easy install
- Height sensing technology allows for automated leveling
- Anti-Cross Loading + Axle Equalization
- Achieve the correct height without radical differences in pressure
Base 3H Management Includes:
- 3H/3P digital controller
- Integrated ECU + manifold
- Advanced electrical wiring harness
- 4 height sensors with wiring and mounting hardware
- 60 ft. of 1/4″ or 3/8" air line
- Auto-draining inline water filter
- All wiring, fuses, hardware, etc. required for installation