Air Lift 3H Kit: 2013-2018 Ford Focus ST
(Click to Pre-Qualify)
2013 brought us Ford’s mid-size hot rod in the form of the Focus ST. With a peppy turbo 4 cylinder, smooth shifting 6 speed transmission, and aggressive styling cues the ST hit the road a great car. Ready to make a great car even BETTER?
Our team of Air Lift Performance engineers set out to build a suspension for your ST that will not only enhance the looks by getting the ride height in check, but also to give you a performance handling suspension without sacrificing ride quality. Couple that thought with our state of the art control system and you now have adjustable ride height at the push of the button plus the ability to change damping setting with the twist of a knob.
To drop the front 4.3″ from stock we started off by mating our smooth riding double bellow air spring to a monotube, 30 way damping adjustable, threaded body strut. To give you the ultimate in alignment precision we topped everything off with camber plates made of T6061 red anodized aluminum utilizing high quality spherical bearings.
In the rear we replace coil springs with a compact double bellow air springs. We also replace the OEM control arms with proprietary lower arms designed for max drop and improved cornering ability. Couple all this with our 30 way damping adjustable shocks and can now drop the rear 5.2″ from stock!
It’s not all about fancy parts and a show-stopping stance, though. This suspension was designed on the race track with handling performance that leads the way in development. Not only will the air springs give you a smooth, progressive spring rate under hard driving, but the 30 levels of damping adjustment really allow you to fine-tune the ride, and give you the handling you are looking for. Go from a smooth, comfortable ride to race-car-stiff handling with the twist of the knob. What does this mean, exactly? It means you can have a comfortable drive to the track, change a couple of settings, and carve corners with the best of them. It also means that steep driveways and speed bumps will no longer make you cringe. With the push of a button, you can raise the car to factory height and clear pretty much any obstacle that comes along.
Detailed instructions will help you get your ST slammed within a few short hours. If you have the ability to wire a stereo or swap out suspension parts, you should have no problem installing this air suspension. If you do run into a snag with installation, the Air Lift Performance tech support team is top-notch and can walk you through any questions you may have.
In order to bring to market the most durable air suspension possible, Air Lift Performance tortured the components of this kit to 1 million cycles (equivalent to approximately 100,000 miles) on their hydraulic test rig at temperatures from -30 deg F to 150 deg F. Couple this test lab work with thousands of miles of on-road testing—not to mention the one-year manufacturer’s warranty—and this is a kit you can count on to handle whatever the road throws down!
Isn’t it time you had the option of getting a killer lowered look without giving up ride quality and having to worry about scraping your ride? Ditch the springs and get to an entire new level of low.
- 2013-2018 Ford Focus ST
- Modifications Req. Front: NONE
- Modifications Req. Rear: NONE
- Free mobile app for iOS and Android
- Simple system and firmware updates via mobile app
- Colored LED display on digital 3P/3H controller
- (5) custom user-defined pressure based presets
- Manual mode to individually control each corner
- Easy to navigate and understand user interface
- Horizontal or vertical keypad options
- Fully integrated ECU and manifold
- Built-in Bluetooth module
- Rise on Start functionality
- Show Mode
- Easy install
- Height sensing technology allows for automated leveling
- Anti-Cross Loading + Axle Equalization
- Achieve the correct height without radical differences in pressure
Base 3H Management Includes:
- 3H/3P digital controller
- Integrated ECU + manifold
- Advanced electrical wiring harness
- 4 height sensors with wiring and mounting hardware
- 60 ft. of 1/4″ or 3/8" air line
- Auto-draining inline water filter
- All wiring, fuses, hardware, etc. required for installation