Air Lift 3H Kit: 2016-2018 Lexus RC 300 AWD (XC10)
(Click to Pre-Qualify)
Please carefully review the vehicle application below before purchasing.
These Lexus models are the perfect combination of luxury and sport.
With an aggressive appearance and a distinctive engine roar, the vehicle is a guaranteed head-turner. Unfortunately, that stock ride height will catch glances for all the wrong reasons. Thankfully, Air Lift Performance is here to give the IS that low, show-car look, without compromising even the smallest luxury.
By adding Air Lift Performance to your Lexus, you can get the mega-drop that our kits are famous for, with all of the adjustability needed to take care of those classic lowered car problems. There’s no need to worry about steep driveways, speed bumps, or in-road obstacles! With Air Lift Performance, you can adjust your ride height without even leaving your seat.
The front kit for the Lexus features our double-bellow air springs, paired with threaded-body, monotube shocks. Completely customizable to your needs, Air Lift Performance dampers offer up to 30 levels of adjustment, allowing you to perfectly tailor your ride to your ideal setup. Rubber-isolated upper and lower mounts remove any vibration noise for a quiet and comfortable ride. With a huge drop of 113mm (4.4”), your Lexus will look and feel like the epitome of luxury.
In the rear, Air Lift Performance offers more of the same excellence – double-bellow air springs paired with threaded-body dampers, which also offer 30 levels of adjustability. The compact air springs nestle perfectly between the upper and lower mounting brackets, which were specially designed to improve toe link and stabilizer end link clearance. These elements combine to offer 120mm (4.7”) of drop.
Each Air Lift Performance kit comes with a detailed and fully illustrated instruction manual, helping you to get your car slammed in only a matter of hours. If you can install a stereo, swap out suspension parts, and own basic hand tools, you’ll have no problem getting your air suspension installed.
To ensure the longevity of the kit, all key suspension components have been tested on our hydraulic test rig for more than one million cycles, simulating around 100,000 miles, then tortured at extreme temperatures from -30º F to 150º F. Add that to our standard one-year, unlimited-mileage warranty – not to mention the Air Lift Performance reputation for exceptional customer service and technical support – and you can purchase this kit with peace of mind.
It’s time to take your Lexus to a whole new level of low and begin your #lifeonair.
- 2014-2015 Lexus IS 250
- 2016-2018 Lexus IS 300
- 2014-2018 Lexus IS 350
- 2018 Lexus GS 300
- 2013-2018 Lexus GS 350
- 2016-2018 Lexus RC 300
- 2015-2018 Lexus RC 350
- Front kit does not fit RWD vehicles
- Vehicles with Adaptive Variable Suspension will lose AVS functionality
- Modifications Req. Front: NONE
- Modifications Req. Rear: NONE
- Free mobile app for iOS and Android
- Simple system and firmware updates via mobile app
- Colored LED display on digital 3P/3H controller
- (5) custom user-defined pressure based presets
- Manual mode to individually control each corner
- Easy to navigate and understand user interface
- Horizontal or vertical keypad options
- Fully integrated ECU and manifold
- Built-in Bluetooth module
- Rise on Start functionality
- Show Mode
- Easy install
- Height sensing technology allows for automated leveling
- Anti-Cross Loading + Axle Equalization
- Achieve the correct height without radical differences in pressure
Base 3H Management Includes:
- 3H/3P digital controller
- Integrated ECU + manifold
- Advanced electrical wiring harness
- 4 height sensors with wiring and mounting hardware
- 60 ft. of 1/4″ or 3/8" air line
- Auto-draining inline water filter
- All wiring, fuses, hardware, etc. required for installation