Air Lift 3P Kit: 2014-2015 BMW 2-Series Coupe (F22)
(Click to Pre-Qualify)
If you’ve got a BMW, you know that you can expect the ultimate in sporting prowess, elegance, and comfort. With the BMW F30, the world’s best-selling premium car, it’s the perfect candidate for an Air Lift Performance makeover – putting your Bimmer on the ground and giving you those sporty dynamics that you’re looking for.
Now, there are lots of options for lowering your BMW, but nothing gives you the versatility of air suspension. Coil springs can get you low, sure, but they can’t give you adjustability at the touch of a button. With air springs, you don’t have to worry about any of those lowered car problems like bottoming out and scraping the undercarriage. Plus, they give you the absolute best in ride quality. After all, you’re literally riding on air!
In the front, we designed a kit that features our double-bellow air springs and threaded-body monotube dampers. Meaning, you can not only adjust the height of your BMW by changing the air pressure, but by spinning the lower mount up and down. The dampers are completely customizable to your needs, with adjustable rebound and compression, allowing you to tailor ride and performance characteristics. And if that wasn’t enough, it’s all topped off with camber plates for geometrical adjustment, all working together to drop you 3.6” from stock height!
The rear kit utilizes a compact, bolt-in, double-bellow air spring, giving you the simplest installation with superior spring rates and load holding capabilities. That set-up is matched with threaded-body, monotube dampers, also featuring adjustable rebound and compression, giving you the ability to drop up to 5.1” from stock height!
Installation is simple with Air Lift Performance’s detailed instruction manuals; if you have the skill to wire a stereo or swap suspension components, you can have your car on the ground or tearing up your favorite road course in a matter of hours. Only basic hand tools are necessary to complete the job.
As the leader in air suspension products for over 60 years, Air Lift is committed to delivering quality parts that fit, work and last. To ensure longevity for the customer, the key suspension components have been tested on a durability rig for over 1 million cycles, which equates to 100K miles. With a one-year, unlimited-mileage warranty—not to mention the Air Lift reputation for great customer service and technical support—you can purchase this kit with peace of mind. Ditch those coils and get to a new level of low!
AWD and RWD models (except M3 models)
- 2014-2015 2-Series F22 Coupe*
- 2014-2015 2-Series F23 Convertible*
- 2012-2015 3-Series F30 Sedan*
- 2014-2015 3-Series F31 Wagon*
- 2014-2015 4-Series F32 Coupe*
- 2014-2015 4-Series F33 Convertible*
- 2014-2015 4-Series F36 Sedan*
*NOTE: Fits models with a 3-bolt front upper mount only
- Modifications Req. Front: NONE
- Modifications Req. Rear: NONE
- Free mobile app for iOS and Android
- Simple system and firmware updates via mobile app
- Colored LED display on digital 3P/3H controller
- (5) custom user-defined pressure based presets
- Manual mode to individually control each corner
- Easy to navigate and understand user interface
- Horizontal or vertical keypad options
- Fully integrated ECU and manifold
- Built-in Bluetooth module
- Rise on Start functionality
- Show Mode
- Easy install
- Upgradeable to 3H anytime
Base 3P Management Includes:
- 3H/3P digital controller
- Integrated ECU + manifold
- Advanced electrical wiring harness
- 60 ft. of 1/4″ or 3/8" air line
- Auto-draining inline water filter
- All wiring, fuses, hardware, etc. required for installation
|Installation Manual||Download Manual|