Air Lift 3P Kit: 1989-1990 Porsche 911 Carrera 2 (964)
(Click to Pre-Qualify)
The Porsche 911 underwent a major evolution with the reveal of the 964 series – a new, air-cooled, rear engine, a completely new suspension system, and a sleek, aerodynamic exterior, all standard. But who wants to drive anything standard?!
To enthusiasts, the Porsche 964 is all about it’s renowned road holding and connectivity, and our engineers at Air Lift Performance decided that you deserved to get your vehicle slammed without sacrificing that ride quality! With our fully adjustable air spring suspension, we can guarantee that your Porsche will maintain its performance and handling, with increased comfort and adjustability.
So, how did we get your Porsche dropped by 5.4” in the front? We replaced the front strut with our own threaded-body, monotube, 30-way adjustable strut, which is topped off by our progressive-rate, sleeve-style air springs. Working together, these provide you with a comfortable ride and superior body support. Then, we topped the setup off with a set of adjustable, red-anodized T6061 aluminum camber plates to ensure the precise steering feel that you need.
In the rear, it’s a similar formula – 30-level damping-adjustable shocks, tucked into the stock coil location, topped with our progressive-rate air springs. This kit also features the T6061 aluminum, with anodized red upper mounts, and spring spacers for optimized handling and fit, all while airing out 5.0” from stock!
Installation is simple with Air Lift Performance’s detailed instruction manuals. If you have the skill to wire a stereo or swap suspension components, you can have your car on the ground or tearing up your favorite road course in a matter of hours. Only basic hand tools are necessary to complete the job, and you don’t even have to mess with the brake system to install the kit!
As the leader in air suspension products for over 60 years, Air Lift is committed to delivering quality parts that last. To ensure longevity for the customer, the key suspension components have been tested on a durability rig for over 1 million cycles, which equates to 100,000 miles. With a one-year, unlimited-mileage warranty—and the Air Lift reputation for great customer service and technical support—you can purchase this kit with peace of mind.
Isn’t it time that you had the option to get a killer, lowered stance without sacrificing ride quality? Ditch those coils and get to a new level of low!
- 1989-1990 911 Carrera 4 (All Body Styles)
- 1989-1990 911 Carrera 2 (All Body Styles)
- 1990 911 Turbo
- Modifications Req. Front: NONE
- Modifications Req. Rear: NONE
- Free mobile app for iOS and Android
- Simple system and firmware updates via mobile app
- Colored LED display on digital 3P/3H controller
- (5) custom user-defined pressure based presets
- Manual mode to individually control each corner
- Easy to navigate and understand user interface
- Horizontal or vertical keypad options
- Fully integrated ECU and manifold
- Built-in Bluetooth module
- Rise on Start functionality
- Show Mode
- Easy install
- Upgradeable to 3H anytime
Base 3P Management Includes:
- 3H/3P digital controller
- Integrated ECU + manifold
- Advanced electrical wiring harness
- 60 ft. of 1/4″ or 3/8" air line
- Auto-draining inline water filter
- All wiring, fuses, hardware, etc. required for installation
|Installation Manual||Download Manual|