Air Lift 3P Kit: 1992-1998 BMW 3-Series (E36)
(Click to Pre-Qualify)
Three letters come to mind when you mention sport touring luxury: BMW. Through most of the 90s, BMW ruled this segment of the market with the introduction of the E36 model. With the reputation the E36 has earned over the years, it has become an excellent candidate for modifications—bothon the show field and the road course. Air Lift Performance has embraced the E36′s sexy look and outstanding performance capabilities, and has answered with a complete air suspension system that will allow your Bimmer to lay on the ground and carve corners at your favorite track.
We understand you have many options to lower your BMW, but everything falls short of the versatility of air spring suspension. Sure, coil springs will get you low and improve your handling, but do you want to deal with the lumber-wagon-type ride? Coilovers are cool, but who wants to use a wrench in order to lower your car for the ultimate killer stance? With air springs, the push of a button lets you raise your ride to clear speed bumps and cumbersome steep driveways, with no worry of scraping your undercarriage. Best of all, the ride quality is unbeatable—you are literally riding on air!
Up front, we start with our monotube, threaded body strut, partnered with our smooth-riding, double-bellow air spring. Not only can you change the height of the car by increasing or decreasing air pressure, but since the strut body is threaded, you can change the height of the strut simply by spinning the lower mount up or down. To add even more adjustability, these struts have 30 different levels of damping so you can go from a smooth street ride to race-car-like stiffness with the twist of a knob. To top it all off, we include adjustable caster/camber plates, made out of T6061 aluminum and anodized red, for a show-stopping appearance and excellent race track adjustability.
For the rear, we replace the coil spring with a double-bellow air spring to compliment the front for the ultimate in ride quality. We also swap out the rear shock—a threaded body monotube shock, which also has 30 levels of damping adjustability—for your tuning pleasure.
Installation is simple with Air Lift Performance’s detailed instruction manuals; if you have the skill to wire a stereo or swap suspension components, you can have your car on the ground or tearing up your favorite road course in a matter of hours. Only basic hand tools are necessary to complete the job.
As the leader in air suspension products for over 60 years, Air Lift is committed to delivering quality parts that last. To ensure longevity for the customer, the key suspension components have been tested on a durability rig for over 1 million cycles, which equates to 100K miles. With a one-year, unlimited-mileage warranty—not to mention the Air Lift reputation for great customer service and technical support—you can purchase this kit with peace of mind.
The following 1992-1998 BMW E36 Chassis Models:
- 318i, 318is, 318ic: 1992–1995
- 318ti: ***1994–1996)
- 318i, 318ti: ***1996–1998
- 320i: 1994
- 323i, 323is, 323ic: 1996–1998
- 325i, 325is, 325ic: 1992
- 325i, 325is, 325ic: 1993–1995
- 328i, 328is, 328ic: 1996–1998
*** Front kit ONLY for 318ti models
- Modifications Req. Front: NONE
- Modifications Req. Rear: NONE
- Free mobile app for iOS and Android
- Simple system and firmware updates via mobile app
- Colored LED display on digital 3P/3H controller
- (5) custom user-defined pressure based presets
- Manual mode to individually control each corner
- Easy to navigate and understand user interface
- Horizontal or vertical keypad options
- Fully integrated ECU and manifold
- Built-in Bluetooth module
- Rise on Start functionality
- Show Mode
- Easy install
- Upgradeable to 3H anytime
Base 3P Management Includes:
- 3H/3P digital controller
- Integrated ECU + manifold
- Advanced electrical wiring harness
- 60 ft. of 1/4″ or 3/8" air line
- Auto-draining inline water filter
- All wiring, fuses, hardware, etc. required for installation
|Installation Manual||Download Manual|