Air Lift 3P Kit: 1995-2000 Nissan 240sx (International)
(Click to Pre-Qualify)
Please carefully review the vehicle application below before purchasing.
Mention S14 around a crowd of car enthusiasts, and the first thought will probably be visions of sliding sideways and lots of glorious tire smoke. Not only is the S14 an animal on the track, but it fits in just as well on the street or show field. Experts agree that the slammed Nissan’s looks great, all low to the ground, but with many sacrifices come with traditional lowering methods. Coilovers are great, but do you really want to drag a bunch of tools around with you whenever you want to show off your slammed height? Lowered coils will do the job, if you don’t mind a harsh ride, and if the fear of speed bumps and steep driveways doesn’t bother you. Now, you can get slot-car-style handling and height adjustability with the push of a button—available in one package made possible by our team of performance-obsessed engineers. Air Lift Performance works hard to help you make the most of you 240SX, 200SX, or your SILVIA.
In the front kit, our threaded body, monotube strut takes the place of your existing strut, allowing your front end to drop 3.9 inches from the original stock height using our smooth-riding double-bellows air springs. With our 30-way damping struts, you can not only adjust the height of your vehicle, but you can also go from race car stiff to a nice, plush ride with the simple twist of a damping knob. No need for you to run out and buy your own camber plates—our kit comes with an adjustable camber plate made out of red anodized T6061 aluminum.
Our rear kit utilizes the same monotube, threaded strut body, mated to a progressive, sleeve-style air spring, for the best in ride quality and killer handling. The upper mounts are carved out of T6061 aluminum, bathed in a sexy red hue and topped off with high-quality spherical bearings. Just like the front, the rear struts offer you 30 levels of damping adjustment, and will drop 4.8 inches from stock height.
As advanced as this system is, installation is a breeze with our highly detailed instruction manuals, and can be accomplished with regular hand tools in a matter of a few hours. The compressor system only requires 3 wires to hook up, so you do not have to worry about being caught in a wiring nightmare!
As the leader in air suspension products for over 60 years, Air Lift is committed to delivering quality parts that last. To ensure longevity for the customer, the key suspension components have been tested on a durability rig for over one million cycles, which equates to 100,000 miles. With a one-year, unlimited-mileage warranty—not to mention the Air Lift Performance reputation for great customer service and technical support—you can purchase this kit with peace of mind. Ditch those coils and get to a new level of low!
- 1995-1998 Nissan 240sx (USA)
- 1995-2000 Nissan 200sx (International)
- 1995-2000 Nissan 240sx (International)
- 1995-2000 Nissan Silvia (International)
- Modifications Req. Front: NONE
- Modifications Req. Rear: NONE
- Free mobile app for iOS and Android
- Simple system and firmware updates via mobile app
- Colored LED display on digital 3P/3H controller
- (5) custom user-defined pressure based presets
- Manual mode to individually control each corner
- Easy to navigate and understand user interface
- Horizontal or vertical keypad options
- Fully integrated ECU and manifold
- Built-in Bluetooth module
- Rise on Start functionality
- Show Mode
- Easy install
- Upgradeable to 3H anytime
Base 3P Management Includes:
- 3H/3P digital controller
- Integrated ECU + manifold
- Advanced electrical wiring harness
- 60 ft. of 1/4″ or 3/8" air line
- Auto-draining inline water filter
- All wiring, fuses, hardware, etc. required for installation
|Installation Manual||Download Manual|