Air Lift 3P Kit: 2009-2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
(Click to Pre-Qualify)
The Hyundai Genesis Coupe has everything that it needs to be a performance monster – a powerful engine, rear-wheel drive, eager handling, and a reasonable price tag. Sharing its basic platform with its luxury counterpart, it also has the curves to look great laid out. So, what is holding it back?
To performance enthusiasts like you, it’s the suspension. Sure, traditional coilovers could get you low, but you shouldn’t have to worry about getting up driveways and over speed bumps. Here at Air Lift, we believe that you shouldn’t have to sacrifice ride quality to get that low look that you want. Our full air suspension kit will have your Genesis Coupe on the ground with an unsurpassed amount of adjustability.
In order to drop you 4.49” in the front, we took our double-bellows air springs and paired them with threaded-body, monotube dampers. With 30-levels of adjustability, you can customize your setup from pillow soft, all the way to a stiff performance setup with just the push of a button and a twist of a damping knob. Not only do these struts perform exceptionally well, but they look just as good – strut bodies covered in a smooth, black-chrome finish, and the air springs enhanced with bright-red anodized end caps.
In the rear, we swapped your stock OEM suspension with our double-bellow air springs and threaded-body dampers, dropping you down 4.65”. We specially designed the lower strut mounts to be off-set so that you don’t lose the use of your stabilizer bar, making sure you can still get the most out of your ride.
With our kit on your Genesis Coupe, you’ll be ready to drop it down into a sick show stance and carve the corners on the track, then drive away without any lowered-car fears, like facing a speed bump or steep driveway and bottoming out, cracking your oil pan or tearing up the rest of the underbody.
Each Air Lift Performance kit comes with a detailed and fully illustrated instruction manual, helping you to get your car slammed in only a matter of hours. If you can install a stereo, swap out suspension parts, and own basic hand tools, you’ll have no problem getting your air suspension installed.
To ensure the longevity of the kit, all key suspension components have been tested on our hydraulic test rig for over one million cycles, simulating around 100,000 miles, then tortured at extreme temperatures from -30º F to 150º F. Add that to our standard one-year, unlimited-mileage warranty – not to mention the Air Lift Performance reputation for exceptional customer service and technical support – and you can purchase this kit with peace of mind.
Now, ditch those coils and get to a whole new level of low in your Hyundai Genesis Coupe!
- 2009-2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T Base
- 2009-2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T R-Spec
- 2009-2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T Premium
- 2009-2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T Track
- 2009-2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 Base
- 2009-2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 R-Spec
- 2009-2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 Grand Touring
- 2009-2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track
- Modifications Req. Front: NONE
- Modifications Req. Rear: NONE
- Free mobile app for iOS and Android
- Simple system and firmware updates via mobile app
- Colored LED display on digital 3P/3H controller
- (5) custom user-defined pressure based presets
- Manual mode to individually control each corner
- Easy to navigate and understand user interface
- Horizontal or vertical keypad options
- Fully integrated ECU and manifold
- Built-in Bluetooth module
- Rise on Start functionality
- Show Mode
- Easy install
- Upgradeable to 3H anytime
Base 3P Management Includes:
- 3H/3P digital controller
- Integrated ECU + manifold
- Advanced electrical wiring harness
- 60 ft. of 1/4″ or 3/8" air line
- Auto-draining inline water filter
- All wiring, fuses, hardware, etc. required for installation
|Installation Manual||Download Manual|