Air Lift 3P Kit: 2010-2013 Mazda3
(Click to Pre-Qualify)
Please carefully review the vehicle application below before purchasing.
Boring commuter cars have come a long way in the last several years, and the Ford Focus is helping to lead the pack. Smooth, sexy body lines and a ton of technology have been put into the Focus, making it a fun car to navigate your 9-5. However you are not on this web page simply because you want to drive your car back and forth to work. Maybe in addition to your daily driving routine, you want to hit up a show on the weekend or the next track day in your area. In order to do so, your Focus will need a major altitude adjustment.
Our team of Air Lift Performance engineers focused (you had to expect a bad pun) on building a suspension for your Ford that will not only enhance the looks by getting the ride height in check, but also to give you a performance handling suspension without sacrificing ride quality. Couple that thought with our state of the art control system and you now have adjustable ride height at the push of the button plus the ability to change damping setting with the twist of a knob.
To drop the front 4.3″ from stock we started off by mating our smooth riding double bellow air spring to a monotube, 30 way damping adjustable, threaded body strut. To give you the ultimate in alignment precision we topped everything off with camber plates made of T6061 red anodized aluminum utilizing high quality spherical bearings.
In the rear we replace coil springs with a compact double bellow air springs. We also replace the OEM control arms with proprietary lower arms designed for max drop and improved cornering ability. This adds up to 5.2″ of drop from factory in the rear improving vehicle attitude.
Detailed instructions will help you get your Focus slammed within a few short hours. If you have the ability to wire a stereo or swap out suspension parts, you should have no problem installing this air suspension. If you do run into a snag with installation, the Air Lift Performance tech support team is top-notch and can walk you through any questions you may have.
In order to bring to market the most durable air suspension possible, Air Lift Performance tortured the components of this kit to 1 million cycles (equivalent to approximately 100,000 miles) on their hydraulic test rig at temperatures from -30 deg F to 150 deg F. Couple this test lab work with thousands of miles of on-road testing—not to mention the one-year manufacturer’s warranty—and this is a kit you can count on to handle whatever the road throws down!
Isn’t it time you had the option of getting a killer lowered look without giving up ride quality and having to worry about scraping your ride? Ditch the springs and get to an entire new level of low.
- 2011-2018 Ford Focus (no rear shocks included)
- 2010-2013 Mazda3
- Modifications Req. Front: NONE
- Modifications Req. Rear: NONE
- Free mobile app for iOS and Android
- Simple system and firmware updates via mobile app
- Colored LED display on digital 3P/3H controller
- (5) custom user-defined pressure based presets
- Manual mode to individually control each corner
- Easy to navigate and understand user interface
- Horizontal or vertical keypad options
- Fully integrated ECU and manifold
- Built-in Bluetooth module
- Rise on Start functionality
- Show Mode
- Easy install
- Upgradeable to 3H anytime
Base 3P Management Includes:
- 3H/3P digital controller
- Integrated ECU + manifold
- Advanced electrical wiring harness
- 60 ft. of 1/4″ or 3/8" air line
- Auto-draining inline water filter
- All wiring, fuses, hardware, etc. required for installation
|Installation Manual||Download Manual|