Air Lift 3P Kit: 2014 BMW M4 (F82)
(Click to Pre-Qualify)
The BMW M3/M4 is a high-performance car, with everything it takes to conquer the track. It’s got the acceleration to push you back in your seat, with sharp, responsive handling, and featherlight, carbon fiber components. It’s got everything it needs to take on even the toughest track. In short, it’s a pinnacle of German engineering. But BMW seems to have overlooked that one critical aspect – ride height.
With Air Lift Performance air suspension, you can easily take your BMW M3/M4 from that stock, street car look, to a sleek and low ‘ultimate driving machine’, all with the touch of a button. There’s no worrying about bottoming out on speed bumps, scraping your undercarriage, or going up driveways. Our engineers made sure that your M3/M4 will perform at its absolute best, both on the track and on the street. You know that you can trust Air Lift Performance because we’ve got a legacy of performance excellence – from bringing home a win in the first Daytona 500 to victories in today’s Redline Global Time Attack events.
To give your M3/M4 that track-ready stance in the front, our engineers took our double-bellow air springs fitted over monotube, threaded-body struts. These not only drop you down as much as 4.4” from stock but also provide great body support when cornering or braking. With the 30-levels of damping adjustability that Air Lift Performance shocks provide, you can take your ride from pillow soft to a stiff performance setup with just the twist of a damping knob. Topped off with adjustable camber plates that allow you to dial in up to 3 degrees of negative camber for that perfect wheel fitment and precise steering feel, you can know that you’re ready for anything.
In the rear, we took our threaded, height-adjustable dampers and paired them with our double-bellow air springs, dropping you down as much as 4.4” from stock. With a smooth, black finish and accented with bright-red anodized end caps, your new shocks will look just as great as they perform.
Each Air Lift Performance kit comes with a detailed and fully illustrated instruction manual, helping you to get your car slammed in only a matter of hours. If you can install a stereo, swap out suspension parts, and own basic hand tools, you’ll have no problem getting your air suspension installed.
To ensure the longevity of the kit, all key suspension components have been tested on our hydraulic test rig for more than one million cycles, simulating around 100,000 miles, then tortured at extreme temperatures from -30º F to 150º F. Add that to our standard one-year, unlimited-mileage warranty – not to mention the Air Lift Performance reputation for exceptional customer service and technical support – and you can purchase this kit with peace of mind.
It’s time to take your BMW M3/M4 to a whole new level of low by beginning your #lifeonair.
- 2014 BMW M3 (3-Bolt Top Mount)
- 2014 BMW M4 (3-Bolt Top Mount)
- Looking for 2015-2017 fitment?
*NOTE: If your vehicle has electronic damping, a delete module is required.
- Modifications Req. Front: NONE
- Modifications Req. Rear: NONE
- Free mobile app for iOS and Android
- Simple system and firmware updates via mobile app
- Colored LED display on digital 3P/3H controller
- (5) custom user-defined pressure based presets
- Manual mode to individually control each corner
- Easy to navigate and understand user interface
- Horizontal or vertical keypad options
- Fully integrated ECU and manifold
- Built-in Bluetooth module
- Rise on Start functionality
- Show Mode
- Easy install
- Upgradeable to 3H anytime
Base 3P Management Includes:
- 3H/3P digital controller
- Integrated ECU + manifold
- Advanced electrical wiring harness
- 60 ft. of 1/4″ or 3/8" air line
- Auto-draining inline water filter
- All wiring, fuses, hardware, etc. required for installation
|Installation Manual||Download Manual|