Air Lift 3S Kit: 2008-2012 Honda Accord
(Click to Pre-Qualify)
With the 8th Generation Honda Accord, the Air Lift Performance engineers set out to design a no-compromise lowering solution. What they came up with is a suspension that offers amazing ride quality, premium handling and that sexy, lowered look you are after…and with the push of a button, you can go from fully slammed to speed-bump-clearing heights, taking the worry out of daily driving. Feeling up for a bit of spirited driving on your way home? This kit was designed with the track in mind. With an air pressure adjustment and a choice of 30 different levels of damping, you are ready to carve your favorite curvy piece of asphalt.
Up front, we mated our progressive sleeve-style spring with a monotube threaded body shock, allowing you to drop 4.5″ from factory height. Attaching the shock to the car is an upper mount made from T6061 red anodized aluminum, utilizing a high-quality spherical bearing. Since this is a threaded body shock, you can adjust the lower mount to help dial in the correct height you are looking for–depending on your wheel and tire combination.
For the rear, we use a smooth-riding double-bellows bag over a 30-way adjustable monotube shock, giving you up to 5.2″ of drop without compromising handling and ride comfort.
Detailed instructions will help you get your 8th Gen Accord slammed within a few short hours. If you have the ability to wire a stereo or swap out suspension parts, you should have no problem installing this air suspension kit. If you do run into a snag with installation, the Air Lift Performance tech support team is
In order to bring to market the most durable air suspension possible, Air Lift Performance tortured the components of this kit to one million cycles (equivalent to approximately 100,000 miles) on their hydraulic test rig at temperatures from -30 degrees F to 150 degrees F. Couple this test lab work with thousands of miles of on-road testing—not to mention the one-year manufacturer’s warranty—and this is a kit you can count on to handle whatever the road throws down!
Isn’t it time you had the option of getting a killer lowered look without giving up ride quality or worrying about scraping your ride? Ditch the springs and get to an entirely new level of low.
- 2008-2012 Honda Accord (Coupe & Sedan)
- 2009-2014 Acura TSX
- 2009-2014 Acura TL (including AWD)
- Modifications Req. Front: NONE
- Modifications Req. Rear: NONE
- Free Mobile App
- Fully Integrated Manifold
- Built-in Bluetooth
- 3 Custom Presets
- 1/8" NPT Gauge Connection Ports
- Easy to Install
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
In-Depth Functions & Features
- 3 Configurable Time-Based Presets via 3S App (Used to inflate/deflate bags with a double tap)
- Allows for aftermarket pressure sensors in rear of manifold (Five 1/8" NPT ports for FL, FR, RL, RR, tank) (e.g. analog or digital gauges)
- Compatible with aftermarket switchbox (Requires switchbox harness version)
- Compatible with 4 corner FSBB air suspension controllers (12V activation with standard 8 trigger wires: FL Inflate, FL Deflate, FR Inflate, FR Deflate, RL Inflate, RL Deflate, RR Inflate, RR Deflate)
- Free iOS and Android 3S Control App for all versions
- Manually and individually inflate or deflate 4 air bags (No PSI pressure sensors or automated PSI presets)
- Same manifold dimensions as 3P/3H
- Upgradeable to 3H System (Requires 3H sensors and wiring)
- Wake-On Bluetooth Function (Allows operation of system with ignition off. User can the wake system with mobile phone from outside of vehicle with a 1 minute inactivity power down feature)
- Mobile App (iOS or Android)
- Switch Box Compatible (e.g. AVS)
- ALPV2 Controller for 3S
- ALP3 Controller
- Power kit, relay and pressure switch is required but not included. Air Lift Performance will be developing a power kit with relay and pressure for the 3S for DIY-installers. A professional and experienced installer will be able to source the power kit, relay and pressure upon installation.
What is Included
- 3S Manifold
- Wiring Harness
- iOS and Android 3S Mobile App
- AutoPilot V2 or 3P/3H Controller (If selected)
- Installation Instructions
|Manifold PTC Sizes:||1/4" NPT and 3/8" NPT|
|Max Operating Pressure:||200 PSI|