Air Lift 3S Kit: 2012-2013 Honda Civic Si (9th Gen)
(Click to Pre-Qualify)
The latest generation of Honda Civic—now in its ninth iteration—has come a long way from its humble beginnings as a subcompact car from the 1970s. Used as economical transportation throughout the gas crunch, it was not until the 90s that the Civic was looked upon as a platform that could be modified…and then, the sport compact scene was born!
As with most vehicles that leave the factory, the suspension was designed to handle various trips to drop off the kids at school, and travel miles of highway while offering a smooth ride. While we agree those are novel ideas for a suspension, but wouldn’t you rather enjoy those same daily trips with a lower, cooler stance? Air Lift Performance has developed an air suspension kit that will allow you to lower your Civic without compromise. Not only will this suspension score you cool points at the show, but it is also tested and tuned for high-performance driving.
To start we swapped out the front OEM suspension for our smooth-riding, compact double-bellows air spring mated with a monotube threaded body strut. For a truly adjustable experience, our struts have 30 different levels of damping so you can go from racetrack stiff to super-smooth with the twist of the damping knob. Top all this off with adjustable camber plates carved out of T6061 aluminum and anodized in a deep red hue. As impressive as all this sounds, what is even more impressive is how your Civic will look sitting 4.48″ lower than stock!
In the rear, we have replaced the coil spring with our double-bellows air spring to match the ride quality with the front. We also replace the shocks with our own 30-level damping adjustable monotube shocks for the ultimate in handling performance. We have even included a heat shield to help protect the right rear air spring from exhaust heat. As you can see, we have included everything to allow you to drop the rear of your Civic 5.8″ from stock!
Detailed instructions will help you get your Civic slammed within a few short hours. If you have the ability to wire a stereo or swap out suspension parts, you should have no problem installing this air suspension. If you do happen to run into a snag with installation, the Air Lift Performance tech support team is top-notch, and can walk you through any questions you may have.
In order to bring to market the most durable air suspension possible, we tortured the components of this kit to one million cycles (equivalent to approximately 100,000 miles) on our hydraulic test rig at temperatures from -30 degrees F to 150 degrees F. Couple this test lab work with thousands of miles of on-road testing—not to mention the one-year manufacturer’s warranty—and this is a kit you can count on to handle whatever the road throws down!
Isn’t it time you had the option of getting a killer lowered look without giving up ride quality and having to worry about scraping your ride? Ditch the springs and get to an entirely new level of low.
- 2012-2015 Honda Civic (USA/JDM models, Non-Si only)
- 2012-2013 Honda Civic Si (USA/JDM models)
- 2013-2017 Acura ILX
Does NOT fit European Civics
- Modifications Req. Front: NONE
- Modifications Req. Rear: NONE
- Free Mobile App
- Fully Integrated Manifold
- Built-in Bluetooth
- 3 Custom Presets
- 1/8" NPT Gauge Connection Ports
- Easy to Install
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
In-Depth Functions & Features
- 3 Configurable Time-Based Presets via 3S App (Used to inflate/deflate bags with a double tap)
- Allows for aftermarket pressure sensors in rear of manifold (Five 1/8" NPT ports for FL, FR, RL, RR, tank) (e.g. analog or digital gauges)
- Compatible with aftermarket switchbox (Requires switchbox harness version)
- Compatible with 4 corner FSBB air suspension controllers (12V activation with standard 8 trigger wires: FL Inflate, FL Deflate, FR Inflate, FR Deflate, RL Inflate, RL Deflate, RR Inflate, RR Deflate)
- Free iOS and Android 3S Control App for all versions
- Manually and individually inflate or deflate 4 air bags (No PSI pressure sensors or automated PSI presets)
- Same manifold dimensions as 3P/3H
- Upgradeable to 3H System (Requires 3H sensors and wiring)
- Wake-On Bluetooth Function (Allows operation of system with ignition off. User can the wake system with mobile phone from outside of vehicle with a 1 minute inactivity power down feature)
- Mobile App (iOS or Android)
- Switch Box Compatible (e.g. AVS)
- ALPV2 Controller for 3S
- ALP3 Controller
- Power kit, relay and pressure switch is required but not included. Air Lift Performance will be developing a power kit with relay and pressure for the 3S for DIY-installers. A professional and experienced installer will be able to source the power kit, relay and pressure upon installation.
What is Included
- 3S Manifold
- Wiring Harness
- iOS and Android 3S Mobile App
- AutoPilot V2 or 3P/3H Controller (If selected)
- Installation Instructions
|Manifold PTC Sizes:||1/4" NPT and 3/8" NPT|
|Max Operating Pressure:||200 PSI|