Air Lift 3S Kit: 1989-1990 Porsche 911 Carrera 2 (964)
(Click to Pre-Qualify)
Please carefully review the vehicle application below before purchasing.
The Porsche 911 underwent a major evolution with the reveal of the 964 series – a new, air-cooled, rear engine, a completely new suspension system, and a sleek, aerodynamic exterior, all standard. But who wants to drive anything standard?!
To enthusiasts, the Porsche 964 is all about it’s renowned road holding and connectivity, and our engineers at Air Lift Performance decided that you deserved to get your vehicle slammed without sacrificing that ride quality! With our fully adjustable air spring suspension, we can guarantee that your Porsche will maintain its performance and handling, with increased comfort and adjustability.
So, how did we get your Porsche dropped by 5.4” in the front? We replaced the front strut with our own threaded-body, monotube, 30-way adjustable strut, which is topped off by our progressive-rate, sleeve-style air springs. Working together, these provide you with a comfortable ride and superior body support. Then, we topped the setup off with a set of adjustable, red-anodized T6061 aluminum camber plates to ensure the precise steering feel that you need.
In the rear, it’s a similar formula – 30-level damping-adjustable shocks, tucked into the stock coil location, topped with our progressive-rate air springs. This kit also features the T6061 aluminum, with anodized red upper mounts, and spring spacers for optimized handling and fit, all while airing out 5.0” from stock!
Installation is simple with Air Lift Performance’s detailed instruction manuals. If you have the skill to wire a stereo or swap suspension components, you can have your car on the ground or tearing up your favorite road course in a matter of hours. Only basic hand tools are necessary to complete the job, and you don’t even have to mess with the brake system to install the kit!
As the leader in air suspension products for over 60 years, Air Lift is committed to delivering quality parts that last. To ensure longevity for the customer, the key suspension components have been tested on a durability rig for over 1 million cycles, which equates to 100,000 miles. With a one-year, unlimited-mileage warranty—and the Air Lift reputation for great customer service and technical support—you can purchase this kit with peace of mind.
Isn’t it time that you had the option to get a killer, lowered stance without sacrificing ride quality? Ditch those coils and get to a new level of low!
- 1989-1990 911 Carrera 4 (All Body Styles)
- 1989-1990 911 Carrera 2 (All Body Styles)
- 1990 911 Turbo
- Modifications Req. Front: NONE
- Modifications Req. Rear: NONE
- Free Mobile App
- Fully Integrated Manifold
- Built-in Bluetooth
- 3 Custom Presets
- 1/8" NPT Gauge Connection Ports
- Easy to Install
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
In-Depth Functions & Features
- 3 Configurable Time-Based Presets via 3S App (Used to inflate/deflate bags with a double tap)
- Allows for aftermarket pressure sensors in rear of manifold (Five 1/8" NPT ports for FL, FR, RL, RR, tank) (e.g. analog or digital gauges)
- Compatible with aftermarket switchbox (Requires switchbox harness version)
- Compatible with 4 corner FSBB air suspension controllers (12V activation with standard 8 trigger wires: FL Inflate, FL Deflate, FR Inflate, FR Deflate, RL Inflate, RL Deflate, RR Inflate, RR Deflate)
- Free iOS and Android 3S Control App for all versions
- Manually and individually inflate or deflate 4 air bags (No PSI pressure sensors or automated PSI presets)
- Same manifold dimensions as 3P/3H
- Upgradeable to 3H System (Requires 3H sensors and wiring)
- Wake-On Bluetooth Function (Allows operation of system with ignition off. User can the wake system with mobile phone from outside of vehicle with a 1 minute inactivity power down feature)
- Mobile App (iOS or Android)
- Switch Box Compatible (e.g. AVS)
- ALPV2 Controller for 3S
- ALP3 Controller
- Power kit, relay and pressure switch is required but not included. Air Lift Performance will be developing a power kit with relay and pressure for the 3S for DIY-installers. A professional and experienced installer will be able to source the power kit, relay and pressure upon installation.
What is Included
- 3S Manifold
- Wiring Harness
- iOS and Android 3S Mobile App
- AutoPilot V2 or 3P/3H Controller (If selected)
- Installation Instructions
|Manifold PTC Sizes:||1/4" NPT and 3/8" NPT|
|Max Operating Pressure:||200 PSI|