Air Lift 3S Kit: 1994-2001 Acura Integra
(Click to Pre-Qualify)
Lower your ride, improve your handling, and get control over your suspension with the most versatile choice for suspension on today’s market. These air-over shock kits are designed to give you maximum performance with our nine-way adjustable damping system—previously only found on high-end coilovers. This allows you to tune the ride and handling to your liking.
With the performance side covered, let’s talk about style and versatility. Adjust your ride height with the flip of a switch (something that coil overs will never do). Wheel gap never helped anyone win a car show, and won’t do anything to get you noticed—tuck those rims up where they’re supposed to be. This kit will set you on the ground, let you clear speed bumps, and get you in and out of driveways without scraping your ride…not to mention the remarkably smooth ride that air provides.
As the leader in air suspension products for over 60 years, Air Lift is committed to delivering quality parts that last. To ensure longevity of Air Lift products, the key suspension components have been tested on a durability rig for over 1 million cycles, simulating a life of 100,000 miles. With a one-year, unlimited mileage warranty, you can purchase this kit knowing that it will either improve your ride, or your money back. Installation is simple with only basic hand tools required to complete the job. EVERYTHING is included with the combo kits: front air struts, rear air springs, and tuned shocks, as well as an in-cockpit control system.
What’s the bottom line? You get great looks, awesome performance, exceptional versatility, proven durability, and easy installation…only from Air Lift Performance!
- 1994-2001 Acura Integra
- Modifications Req. Front: Trimming of upper control arms & upper mounts
- Modifications Req. Rear: Trimming of upper mounts
- Free Mobile App
- Fully Integrated Manifold
- Built-in Bluetooth
- 3 Custom Presets
- 1/8" NPT Gauge Connection Ports
- Easy to Install
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
In-Depth Functions & Features
- 3 Configurable Time-Based Presets via 3S App (Used to inflate/deflate bags with a double tap)
- Allows for aftermarket pressure sensors in rear of manifold (Five 1/8" NPT ports for FL, FR, RL, RR, tank) (e.g. analog or digital gauges)
- Compatible with aftermarket switchbox (Requires switchbox harness version)
- Compatible with 4 corner FSBB air suspension controllers (12V activation with standard 8 trigger wires: FL Inflate, FL Deflate, FR Inflate, FR Deflate, RL Inflate, RL Deflate, RR Inflate, RR Deflate)
- Free iOS and Android 3S Control App for all versions
- Manually and individually inflate or deflate 4 air bags (No PSI pressure sensors or automated PSI presets)
- Same manifold dimensions as 3P/3H
- Upgradeable to 3H System (Requires 3H sensors and wiring)
- Wake-On Bluetooth Function (Allows operation of system with ignition off. User can the wake system with mobile phone from outside of vehicle with a 1 minute inactivity power down feature)
- Mobile App (iOS or Android)
- Switch Box Compatible (e.g. AVS)
- ALPV2 Controller for 3S
- ALP3 Controller
- Power kit, relay and pressure switch is required but not included. Air Lift Performance will be developing a power kit with relay and pressure for the 3S for DIY-installers. A professional and experienced installer will be able to source the power kit, relay and pressure upon installation.
What is Included
- 3S Manifold
- Wiring Harness
- iOS and Android 3S Mobile App
- AutoPilot V2 or 3P/3H Controller (If selected)
- Installation Instructions
|Manifold PTC Sizes:||1/4" NPT and 3/8" NPT|
|Max Operating Pressure:||200 PSI|