Air Lift 3S Kit: 1994-2004 Ford Mustang GT (SN95)
(Click to Pre-Qualify)
1994 brought along the first major body style change for the Ford Mustang in 15 years. Even though the different body work was met with mixed reviews, people were happy to see the chassis had pretty much remained the same. After all, if it works, why change it?
It’s true, the Fox chassis was used by Ford for 25 years with very few changes to the suspension during that time. As suspension tweaks did come along from time to time, we are left scratching our heads wondering what they were thinking with the 4×4 truck ride height?! A multitude of suspension-lowering options are available for the fourth-generation Mustang, which is great. But does one really want to sacrifice ride quality just to go low? Then, once low, does one wish to worry about scraping the underbody for every speedbump? What if we were to tell you a suspension product exists that allows you to adjust your height with the push of a button and improve your handling, all while giving you a comfortable ride? “Magic,” you say? “Air,” we say.
Air Lift Performance engineers have developed a front suspension that allows 4.8″ of drop from stock by putting our progressive-rate, sleeve-style air spring onto a 30-way damping, adjustable, monotube strut. The upper mount is made of T6061 aluminum slathered in a sexy red hue and utilizes a smoothly-operating spherical bearing to eliminate binding while allowing the quickest response from the dampers.
The rear coil spring is replaced with a progressive-rate, tapered, sleeve-style air spring that fits neatly into the factory location giving you an additional 5.8″ of lowness. Monotube threaded-body shocks work flawlessly in concert with the front suspension for when you are ready to get serious about carving corners or launching hard.
It’s not all fancy parts and a show-stopping stance, though. This suspension was designed for and tested on the race track with handling prowess topping the list of development goals. Not only will the air springs give you a smooth, progressive spring rate under hard driving, but the 30 levels of damping adjustment really allow you to fine-tune the ride to get you the handling you want. Go from a smooth, comfortable ride to race-car-stiff handling with a twist of the knobs. What does this mean, exactly? It means you can have a pleasant drive to the track, change a couple of settings, and carve corners with the best of them. It also means that steep driveways and speed bumps will no longer make you cringe. With the push of a button, you can raise the car to stock height and clear pretty much any obstacle that you come across.
Detailed installation instructions will help you get your Mustang slammed within a few short hours. If you have the ability to wire a stereo or swap out suspension parts, you should have no problem installing this air suspension. If you do happen to run into a snag with your install, the Air Lift Performance tech support team is savvy and easy to work with and can help you with any questions you may have.
In order to bring to market the most durable air suspension possible, Air Lift Performance torture-tested the components of this kit to 1 million cycles (equivalent to approximately 100,000 driven miles) on our hydraulic test rig at temperatures from -30 deg F to 150 deg F. Couple this test lab work with thousands of miles of on-road testing—not to mention the one-year manufacturer’s warranty– and this is a kit you can be confident will handle whatever the road throws down!
Isn’t it time you had the option of getting that killer lowered look without sacrificing either ride quality or the underside of your vehicle? Ditch the springs and get your ride to an entirely new level of low.
- 1994-2004 Ford Mustang (including convertible)
- 1994-2004 Ford Mustang GT (including convertible)
- 1994-2004 Ford Mustang COBRA (does not fit IRS)
- Modifications Req. Front: NONE
- Modifications Req. Rear: NONE
- Free Mobile App
- Fully Integrated Manifold
- Built-in Bluetooth
- 3 Custom Presets
- 1/8" NPT Gauge Connection Ports
- Easy to Install
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
In-Depth Functions & Features
- 3 Configurable Time-Based Presets via 3S App (Used to inflate/deflate bags with a double tap)
- Allows for aftermarket pressure sensors in rear of manifold (Five 1/8" NPT ports for FL, FR, RL, RR, tank) (e.g. analog or digital gauges)
- Compatible with aftermarket switchbox (Requires switchbox harness version)
- Compatible with 4 corner FSBB air suspension controllers (12V activation with standard 8 trigger wires: FL Inflate, FL Deflate, FR Inflate, FR Deflate, RL Inflate, RL Deflate, RR Inflate, RR Deflate)
- Free iOS and Android 3S Control App for all versions
- Manually and individually inflate or deflate 4 air bags (No PSI pressure sensors or automated PSI presets)
- Same manifold dimensions as 3P/3H
- Upgradeable to 3H System (Requires 3H sensors and wiring)
- Wake-On Bluetooth Function (Allows operation of system with ignition off. User can the wake system with mobile phone from outside of vehicle with a 1 minute inactivity power down feature)
- Mobile App (iOS or Android)
- Switch Box Compatible (e.g. AVS)
- ALPV2 Controller for 3S
- ALP3 Controller
- Power kit, relay and pressure switch is required but not included. Air Lift Performance will be developing a power kit with relay and pressure for the 3S for DIY-installers. A professional and experienced installer will be able to source the power kit, relay and pressure upon installation.
What is Included
- 3S Manifold
- Wiring Harness
- iOS and Android 3S Mobile App
- AutoPilot V2 or 3P/3H Controller (If selected)
- Installation Instructions
|Manifold PTC Sizes:||1/4" NPT and 3/8" NPT|
|Max Operating Pressure:||200 PSI|