Air Lift 3S Kit: 1998-2005 Lexus IS 200 (XE10)
(Click to Pre-Qualify)
Please carefully review the vehicle application below before purchasing.
Originally developed to dominate the mid-size luxury performance market, the Lexus IS has become an extremely popular car to modify for the street and for the track. Since this version of the Lexus emphasized performance more than luxury, we set out to develop a suspension kit that not only was capable of giving you a slammed look, but also a suspension that could plant your face against the side glass as it whips around a sharp corner.
After miles of road and miles of track, Air Lift Performance has come up with what we think is the best all-around suspension set up for the IS. This kit will allow you to go low at a moment’s notice with the simple push of a button—without giving up the ride quality you expect out of your Lexus. Try that with coilovers or lowering springs!
Our direct, bolt-in replacement for your factory coils is a threaded body, monotube shock, which features a smooth-riding, double-bellow air spring, allowing you to drop the front 4.25 inches from stock ride height. The red anodized upper mount houses a high quality monoball bearing to ensure smooth and quiet operation throughout the entire range of motion. 30 levels of damping adjustment allow you to fine-tune your ride and handling from super-soft to race-car-stiff—-and everything in between—with the simple twist of a knob.
We followed the same formula as the front for the rear set-up, encompassing the same smooth-riding, double-bellow air spring atop a monotube shock. The rear also boasts the same 30 levels of damping as the front to make sure you can evenly tune your suspension—especially when the urge for some performance driving hits. Not only do the rear shocks perform as pristinely as they look, but they will also allow you to drop 5.5 inches from the original stock height!
Detailed instructions will help you get your Lexus slammed within a few short hours. If you have the ability to wire a stereo or swap out suspension parts, then you should have no problem installing this air suspension. If you do run into a snag, the Air Lift Performance tech support team is top-notch, and can walk you through any questions you may have.
In order to bring the most durable air suspension to market as possible, Air Lift Performance tortured the components of this kit to one million cycles (equal to approximately 100,000 miles) on their hydraulic test rig at temperatures from -30 to 150 degrees Fahrenheit. Couple this test lab work with thousands of miles of on-road testing—not to mention the one-year manufacturer’s warranty—and this is a kit you can count on to handle whatever the road throws down!
Isn’t it time you had the option of getting a killer lowered look without giving up ride quality, or having to worry about scraping your ride? Ditch the springs and get to an entire new level of low.
- 1998-2005 Lexus IS 200 (XE10)
- 1998-2005 Lexus IS 300 (XE10)
- 1998-2005 Lexus IS 200 (XE10) SportCross
- 1998-2005 Lexus IS 300 (XE10) SportCross
- Modifications Req. Front: NONE
- Modifications Req. Rear: NONE
- Free Mobile App
- Fully Integrated Manifold
- Built-in Bluetooth
- 3 Custom Presets
- 1/8" NPT Gauge Connection Ports
- Easy to Install
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
In-Depth Functions & Features
- 3 Configurable Time-Based Presets via 3S App (Used to inflate/deflate bags with a double tap)
- Allows for aftermarket pressure sensors in rear of manifold (Five 1/8" NPT ports for FL, FR, RL, RR, tank) (e.g. analog or digital gauges)
- Compatible with aftermarket switchbox (Requires switchbox harness version)
- Compatible with 4 corner FSBB air suspension controllers (12V activation with standard 8 trigger wires: FL Inflate, FL Deflate, FR Inflate, FR Deflate, RL Inflate, RL Deflate, RR Inflate, RR Deflate)
- Free iOS and Android 3S Control App for all versions
- Manually and individually inflate or deflate 4 air bags (No PSI pressure sensors or automated PSI presets)
- Same manifold dimensions as 3P/3H
- Upgradeable to 3H System (Requires 3H sensors and wiring)
- Wake-On Bluetooth Function (Allows operation of system with ignition off. User can the wake system with mobile phone from outside of vehicle with a 1 minute inactivity power down feature)
- Mobile App (iOS or Android)
- Switch Box Compatible (e.g. AVS)
- ALPV2 Controller for 3S
- ALP3 Controller
- Power kit, relay and pressure switch is required but not included. Air Lift Performance will be developing a power kit with relay and pressure for the 3S for DIY-installers. A professional and experienced installer will be able to source the power kit, relay and pressure upon installation.
What is Included
- 3S Manifold
- Wiring Harness
- iOS and Android 3S Mobile App
- AutoPilot V2 or 3P/3H Controller (If selected)
- Installation Instructions
|Manifold PTC Sizes:||1/4" NPT and 3/8" NPT|
|Max Operating Pressure:||200 PSI|