Air Lift 3S Kit: 2001-2005 Lexus GS 430 (S160)
(Click to Pre-Qualify)
In 1998, Lexus introduced the GS as a high-performance sedan—but with its tiptoe stance, you might think twice before starting to modify one. We believe that the GS is a great platform to start with, but we definitely think the car needs an altitude adjustment. Whether you are looking to break necks on the show field, hit up the road course, or just want a sporty drive on your way to work every morning, Air Lift Performance air suspension can deliver more than you ever thought possible from your suspension.
There are many ways to lower your Lexus; everything from lowered coil springs to full-blown coilovers will get you low, but not without some drawbacks. After all, do you really want your Lexus riding like a lumber wagon, or do you want to constantly worry about scraping your body kit on every speed bump and steep driveway? We didn’t think so.
Our suspension kit was designd to give you a slammed stance and superior handling without hurting ride quality. Literally with just the push of a button and the twist of the damping knob, you can adjust your ride height and set your damper stiffness to your liking, giving you full control over your suspension. Speed bumps that used to make you cringe will become comical as you simply push a button and raise the car to clear anything in your path.
A threaded body monotube shock mated with a smooth-riding, double-bellow air spring allows you to drop the front end 4.84 inches from the original stock height. High-quality monoball bearings are housed in red anodized upper mounts to keep everything smooth and quiet through your full range of motion. 30 different levels of damping are available to help you fine-tune your car for both the street and the track.
In the rear, we use the same style of double-bellow air spring atop a monotube threaded body shock. The rears are also 30-way adjustable, and are accented with red anodized lock rings and air spring end caps. All of this adds up to a 5.8-inch drop from stock height, and make for better performance handling than Lexus could have ever imagined.
Detailed instructions will help you to have your Lexus GS slammed within a few short hours. If you have the ability to wire a stereo or swap out suspension parts, then you should have no problem installing this air suspension. If you do run into a snag during the installation process, the Air Lift Performance tech support team is top-notch, and can walk you through any questions you may have.
In order to bring to market the most durable air suspension possible, Air Lift Performance tortured the components of this kit to one million cycles (equal to approximately 100,000 miles) on their hydraulic test rig at temperatures from -30 to 150 degrees Fahrenheit. Couple this test lab work with thousands of miles of on-road testing—not to mention the one-year manufacturer’s warranty—and this is a kit you can count on to handle whatever the road throws down.
Isn’t it time you had the option of getting a killer lowered look without giving up ride quality and having to worry about scraping your ride? Ditch the springs and get to an entirely new level of low.
- 1998-2005 – Lexus GS 300
- 1998-2000 – Lexus GS 400
- 2001-2005 – Lexus GS 430
- 1998-2005 – Toyota Aristo (Japan)
- Modifications Req. Front: NONE
- Modifications Req. Rear: NONE
- Free Mobile App
- Fully Integrated Manifold
- Built-in Bluetooth
- 3 Custom Presets
- 1/8" NPT Gauge Connection Ports
- Easy to Install
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
In-Depth Functions & Features
- 3 Configurable Time-Based Presets via 3S App (Used to inflate/deflate bags with a double tap)
- Allows for aftermarket pressure sensors in rear of manifold (Five 1/8" NPT ports for FL, FR, RL, RR, tank) (e.g. analog or digital gauges)
- Compatible with aftermarket switchbox (Requires switchbox harness version)
- Compatible with 4 corner FSBB air suspension controllers (12V activation with standard 8 trigger wires: FL Inflate, FL Deflate, FR Inflate, FR Deflate, RL Inflate, RL Deflate, RR Inflate, RR Deflate)
- Free iOS and Android 3S Control App for all versions
- Manually and individually inflate or deflate 4 air bags (No PSI pressure sensors or automated PSI presets)
- Same manifold dimensions as 3P/3H
- Upgradeable to 3H System (Requires 3H sensors and wiring)
- Wake-On Bluetooth Function (Allows operation of system with ignition off. User can the wake system with mobile phone from outside of vehicle with a 1 minute inactivity power down feature)
- Mobile App (iOS or Android)
- Switch Box Compatible (e.g. AVS)
- ALPV2 Controller for 3S
- ALP3 Controller
- Power kit, relay and pressure switch is required but not included. Air Lift Performance will be developing a power kit with relay and pressure for the 3S for DIY-installers. A professional and experienced installer will be able to source the power kit, relay and pressure upon installation.
What is Included
- 3S Manifold
- Wiring Harness
- iOS and Android 3S Mobile App
- AutoPilot V2 or 3P/3H Controller (If selected)
- Installation Instructions
|Manifold PTC Sizes:||1/4" NPT and 3/8" NPT|
|Max Operating Pressure:||200 PSI|