Air Lift 3S Kit: 2004-2009 Mazda3 (C1)
(Click to Pre-Qualify)
Please carefully review the vehicle application below before purchasing.
When the Mazda 3 was released in 2004, it put an end to the need to drive a boring commuter car. The compact size and nimble handling have made this little road rocket a huge hit among modern day hot-rodders. With endless amounts of lowering coils and coilovers available for the Mazda 3, Air Lift Performance has come up with the best solution to slam your 3 without giving up ride quality or handling. With the simple push of a button and the twist of a damping knob, you can adjust your ride height and stiffness from luxury-smooth to racetrack-ready.
Up front, a double-bellow air spring is mated to a 30 level damping, adjustable, monotube strut, giving you the formula for excellent performance handling. The threaded body strut allows you to adjust the height of the lower mount, giving you almost endless ride height possibilities. Top all this off with adjustable camber plates—made out of T6061 and slathered in a sexy red hue—and you are ready to hit the show field, road course, and every road in between.
In the rear, a double-bellow air spring takes the place of a traditional coil spring, allowing you to choose the lowered height you crave. To help you go as low as possible, we toss aside the factory lower-control arms in favor of our ultra-custom, tubular lower arms. These arms are treated to a show-quality black powder coat finish, and even have provisions for mounting your sway bar. To complement the other suspension goodies, we replace the rear shocks with 30-level damping, adjustable, monotube units that help to fine tune ride quality and handling.
Installation is a breeze with Air Lift Performance’s detailed instruction manuals. If you have the skill to wire a stereo and swap suspension components, you can have your car on the ground or tearing up your favorite road course in a matter of hours. Only basic hand tools are necessary to complete the job.
As the leader in air suspension products for over 60 years, Air Lift is committed to delivering quality parts that last. To ensure longevity for the customer, the key suspension components have been tested on a durability rig for over one million cycles, which equates to 100,000 miles. With a one-year and unlimited-mileage warranty—not to mention the Air Lift Performance reputation for great customer service and technical support—you can purchase this kit with peace of mind. Ditch those coils and get to a new level of low!
Mazda3 C1 Chassis
- 2004-2009 Mazda3 (C1)
- 2007-2009 Mazdaspeed3 (C1)
- Modifications Req. Front: NONE
- Modifications Req. Rear: NONE
- Free Mobile App
- Fully Integrated Manifold
- Built-in Bluetooth
- 3 Custom Presets
- 1/8" NPT Gauge Connection Ports
- Easy to Install
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
In-Depth Functions & Features
- 3 Configurable Time-Based Presets via 3S App (Used to inflate/deflate bags with a double tap)
- Allows for aftermarket pressure sensors in rear of manifold (Five 1/8" NPT ports for FL, FR, RL, RR, tank) (e.g. analog or digital gauges)
- Compatible with aftermarket switchbox (Requires switchbox harness version)
- Compatible with 4 corner FSBB air suspension controllers (12V activation with standard 8 trigger wires: FL Inflate, FL Deflate, FR Inflate, FR Deflate, RL Inflate, RL Deflate, RR Inflate, RR Deflate)
- Free iOS and Android 3S Control App for all versions
- Manually and individually inflate or deflate 4 air bags (No PSI pressure sensors or automated PSI presets)
- Same manifold dimensions as 3P/3H
- Upgradeable to 3H System (Requires 3H sensors and wiring)
- Wake-On Bluetooth Function (Allows operation of system with ignition off. User can the wake system with mobile phone from outside of vehicle with a 1 minute inactivity power down feature)
- Mobile App (iOS or Android)
- Switch Box Compatible (e.g. AVS)
- ALPV2 Controller for 3S
- ALP3 Controller
- Power kit, relay and pressure switch is required but not included. Air Lift Performance will be developing a power kit with relay and pressure for the 3S for DIY-installers. A professional and experienced installer will be able to source the power kit, relay and pressure upon installation.
What is Included
- 3S Manifold
- Wiring Harness
- iOS and Android 3S Mobile App
- AutoPilot V2 or 3P/3H Controller (If selected)
- Installation Instructions
|Manifold PTC Sizes:||1/4" NPT and 3/8" NPT|
|Max Operating Pressure:||200 PSI|