Air Lift 3S Kit: 2005-2006 Saab 9-2X
(Click to Pre-Qualify)
Please carefully review the vehicle application below before purchasing.
Some combinations make perfect sense. Peanut butter and chocolate. Cheese and crackers. Romeo and Juliet. Saab and Subaru. Wait. What? Yea we were a little surprised as well when we learned Sweden and Japan teamed up to build a car. The formula was pretty simple, take a proven Subaru platform and wrap it in a Saab shell. The end result was the Saab 9-2x Aero, a performance chassis with sexy Swedish body lines. As stellar as the end result is, we think the amount of wheel gap was lost somewhere in translation.
While there are many lowering options for the Saabaru, most will just get you low, leaving you with poor ride and handling quality. Relying on our years of street and track experience, we have developed a no compromise performance air suspension to allow you to have the lowered stance you want without giving up your ride quality, plus you get the benefit of improved handling.
Starting with the front end, we coupled our smooth-riding, 2B6 double-bellows air spring mated to a threaded body, 30-way damping, adjustable monotube strut. To add to your level of control over your driving experience, we have installed red anodized, adjustable camber plates made from T6061 aluminum.
For the rear, we used a threaded body monotube strut, topped off with adjustable camber plates and progressive-rate, sleeve-style air springs. These damping, adjustable rear struts complement the front to ensure the best possible ride and handling for your Aero.
What sets these struts apart from the coil crowd is the addition of our adjustable, progressive-rate air springs. These high-rate springs create a stable platform for aggressive track driving while providing a level of comfort not typically found with lowered suspensions. By using this progressive nature of air springs and maximizing available suspension travel, we are able to ride low without the punishing ride. Since they allow ride height to be adjusted with the push of a button, no longer do you have to suffer through the curses of static suspension lowness! Avoid having any issues with speed bumps or steeply angled drives—raise it up as high as stock to ride off-road without damaging the underbody.
That’s not all! Before a kit makes it to the track, the components are torture-tested on our hydraulic test rig for over one million cycles, simulating a real-world 100,000 miles. As an ISO-9000-certified company, Air Lift is committed to quality disciplines and continuous improvement in all areas.
Worried about installation? Every kit comes with a detailed instruction manual to guide you through all the steps. If you can install suspension or wire a stereo, then you have the skills necessary to complete the installation yourself. If you have questions or a problem during the process, our industry-leading customer service department will take good care of you.
The time has come. No more excuses. Haven’t you waited long enough to have it all?
- 2005-2006 Saab 9-2X
- Modifications Req. Front: NONE
- Modifications Req. Rear: NONE
- Free Mobile App
- Fully Integrated Manifold
- Built-in Bluetooth
- 3 Custom Presets
- 1/8" NPT Gauge Connection Ports
- Easy to Install
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
In-Depth Functions & Features
- 3 Configurable Time-Based Presets via 3S App (Used to inflate/deflate bags with a double tap)
- Allows for aftermarket pressure sensors in rear of manifold (Five 1/8" NPT ports for FL, FR, RL, RR, tank) (e.g. analog or digital gauges)
- Compatible with aftermarket switchbox (Requires switchbox harness version)
- Compatible with 4 corner FSBB air suspension controllers (12V activation with standard 8 trigger wires: FL Inflate, FL Deflate, FR Inflate, FR Deflate, RL Inflate, RL Deflate, RR Inflate, RR Deflate)
- Free iOS and Android 3S Control App for all versions
- Manually and individually inflate or deflate 4 air bags (No PSI pressure sensors or automated PSI presets)
- Same manifold dimensions as 3P/3H
- Upgradeable to 3H System (Requires 3H sensors and wiring)
- Wake-On Bluetooth Function (Allows operation of system with ignition off. User can the wake system with mobile phone from outside of vehicle with a 1 minute inactivity power down feature)
- Mobile App (iOS or Android)
- Switch Box Compatible (e.g. AVS)
- ALPV2 Controller for 3S
- ALP3 Controller
- Power kit, relay and pressure switch is required but not included. Air Lift Performance will be developing a power kit with relay and pressure for the 3S for DIY-installers. A professional and experienced installer will be able to source the power kit, relay and pressure upon installation.
What is Included
- 3S Manifold
- Wiring Harness
- iOS and Android 3S Mobile App
- AutoPilot V2 or 3P/3H Controller (If selected)
- Installation Instructions
|Manifold PTC Sizes:||1/4" NPT and 3/8" NPT|
|Max Operating Pressure:||200 PSI|