Air Lift 3S Kit: 2005-2014 Ford Mustang GT (S197)
(Click to Pre-Qualify)
With Air Lift’s S197 Mustang Performance Air Suspension Kit, you can get the look AND the performance you want in one easy-to-install package! This kit allows you to drop the ride height over 4 inches from the original stock height for a killer parked stance. At the push of a button, you can raise it back up and into your favorite road course or drag strip.
Coil-over suspension can’t compare with the versatility of air. With infinitely adjustable ride height, and a lift capability to stock height, no longer do you need to worry about driveway entrances or speed bumps in order to enjoy a lowered car. Forget about the punishing ride that goes with many conventional suspension choices.
And the handling? Air Lift air suspension products are tuned on the racetrack. Countless laps and numerous competitions helped our engineers hone the handling to razor-sharp precision, not unlike premium coil-overs. Guys that race Mustangs have been in the car, and are amazed by the cornering capability and flat cornering nature of the suspension. While you may never intend to track your Mustang, it’s good to know that your car is capable of handling whatever the road throws down.
So what does it take to have such a versatile suspension? It all starts with having a strong foundation. In this case, the struts: Air Lift uses 30-way adjustable, monotube struts—with a serious range of damping adjustment—that have been specially tuned to match the air springs. Monotube construction is the preferred choice in racing, and it’s the preferred choice for us; its sensitivity to small inputs, as well as the great ability to shed heat when pushed to the limit, make it top-notch in our book. The 30 clicks of adjustment aren’t just for fun, but they allow you, the user, to dial in your preferred handling feel or desired ride quality. The range goes from super-stiff to very soft, adjusting rebound and compression together, but with proportionally more rebound. The struts weigh considerably less than the coil spring parts you remove, reducing unsprung weight—a benefit to both ride and handling.
What sets these struts way apart from the coil crowd is the addition of our adjustable, progressive rate air springs. These high-rate springs create a stable platform for aggressive track-driving while providing a level of comfort not typically found with lowered suspensions. By using this progressive style of air springs and maximizing available suspension travel, you’ll be able to ride low without the punishing ride. And since they allow ride height to be adjusted with a button, no longer do you suffer the curses of static suspension lowness! No more issues with speed bumps or steeply angled drives. Raise it up as high as stock to ride off-road without damaging the under body, and just think how easy it will be to load it on the trailer or get your jack underneath.
As the leader in air suspension products for over 60 years, Air Lift is committed to delivering quality parts that last. To ensure longevity for the customer, the key suspension components have been tested on a durability rig for over one million cycles, which equates to 100,000 miles. With a one-year, unlimited-mileage warranty, you can purchase this kit with peace of mind. Installation is simple; only basic hand tools are required to complete the job. EVERYTHING is included with the combo kits: front air struts, rear air springs, and tuned shocks, as well as an in-cockpit control system. There are no modifications required in front, and only four small holes to drill in the rear spring pocket area. If you can wire a stereo and swap suspension parts, you can install this system yourself!
What’s the bottom line? Great looks, awesome performance, exceptional versatility, proven durability, and easy installation…only from AIR LIFT PERFORMANCE!
- 2005-2014 Mustang (Base)
- 2005-2014 Mustang GT
- 2005-2014 Mustang Convertible
- 2005-2014 Mustang GT500
- Modifications Req. Front: NONE
- Modifications Req. Rear: NONE
- Free Mobile App
- Fully Integrated Manifold
- Built-in Bluetooth
- 3 Custom Presets
- 1/8" NPT Gauge Connection Ports
- Easy to Install
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
In-Depth Functions & Features
- 3 Configurable Time-Based Presets via 3S App (Used to inflate/deflate bags with a double tap)
- Allows for aftermarket pressure sensors in rear of manifold (Five 1/8" NPT ports for FL, FR, RL, RR, tank) (e.g. analog or digital gauges)
- Compatible with aftermarket switchbox (Requires switchbox harness version)
- Compatible with 4 corner FSBB air suspension controllers (12V activation with standard 8 trigger wires: FL Inflate, FL Deflate, FR Inflate, FR Deflate, RL Inflate, RL Deflate, RR Inflate, RR Deflate)
- Free iOS and Android 3S Control App for all versions
- Manually and individually inflate or deflate 4 air bags (No PSI pressure sensors or automated PSI presets)
- Same manifold dimensions as 3P/3H
- Upgradeable to 3H System (Requires 3H sensors and wiring)
- Wake-On Bluetooth Function (Allows operation of system with ignition off. User can the wake system with mobile phone from outside of vehicle with a 1 minute inactivity power down feature)
- Mobile App (iOS or Android)
- Switch Box Compatible (e.g. AVS)
- ALPV2 Controller for 3S
- ALP3 Controller
- Power kit, relay and pressure switch is required but not included. Air Lift Performance will be developing a power kit with relay and pressure for the 3S for DIY-installers. A professional and experienced installer will be able to source the power kit, relay and pressure upon installation.
What is Included
- 3S Manifold
- Wiring Harness
- iOS and Android 3S Mobile App
- AutoPilot V2 or 3P/3H Controller (If selected)
- Installation Instructions
|Manifold PTC Sizes:||1/4" NPT and 3/8" NPT|
|Max Operating Pressure:||200 PSI|