Air Lift 3S Kit: 2008-2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X
(Click to Pre-Qualify)
Please carefully review the vehicle application below before purchasing.
The latest and last generation of the Mitsubishi Evolution still boasts eyeball flattening power, but has grown up a bit when it comes to creature comforts and overall styling compared to earlier versions. A refined cockpit, all wheel drive, and gobs of turbo fed power, where do I sign?
However, just because you have all wheel drive does not mean you need to have an all wheel drive stance. Coil-overs and lowering springs are tempting options, but harsh ride and scraping get old real quick. What if there were a suspension option that would let you go super low, give you a great ride, and superior handling? The Air Lift Performance engineers have developed such a suspension set up. Better yet, it is all adjustable with the touch of a button and twist of a knob!
Starting with the front suspension, we replace the front strut with our own threaded body, monotube, 30-way adjustable strut, which is topped off with a smooth-riding, double-bellows air spring. No need to purchase a set of camber plates to help with handling duties; we include a killer set of T-6061 red anodized plates coupled with high-quality spherical bearings for precise steering and quick reflexes. This hardware all adds up to an astounding 4″ drop from factory ride height.
In the rear, we utilize a progressive-rate, sleeve-style air spring mounted to a monotube, 30-way damping adjustable shock to match the front. Also, just like the front, we use T-6061 aluminum upper mounts, this time with rubber isolators. When it is all said and done, you end up with a 4.6″ drop from that 4×4 stock height.
It’s not all about fancy parts and a show-stopping stance, though. This suspension was designed for maximum handling and proven on the racetrack. Not only will the air springs give you a smooth, progressive spring rate under hard driving, but the 30 levels of damping adjustment really allow you to fine-tune the ride, and give you the handling you are looking for. Go from a smooth, comfortable ride to race-car-stiff handling with the twist of a knob. What does this mean, exactly? It means you can have a comfortable drive to the track, change a couple of settings, and carve corners with the best of them. It also means that steep driveways and speed bumps will no longer make you cringe. With the push of a button, you can raise the car to factory height and clear pretty much any obstacle that comes along.
Detailed instructions will help you get your Evo X slammed within a few short hours. If you have the ability to wire a stereo and swap out suspension parts, you should have no problem installing this air suspension. If you do run into a snag with installation, the Air Lift Performance tech support team is top-notch and can walk you through any questions you may have.
In order to bring to market the most durable air suspension possible, Air Lift Performance tortured the components of this kit to 1 million cycles (equivalent to approximately 100,000 miles) on our hydraulic test rig at temperatures from -30 deg F to 150 deg F. Couple this test lab work with thousands of miles of on-road testing—not to mention the one-year manufacturer’s warranty—and this is a kit you can count on to handle whatever the road throws down!
Isn’t it time you stopped compromising? Get yourself the most versatile suspension made for the Evo and start enjoying your #lifeonair.
- 2008-2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X (10)
- Modifications Req. Front: NONE
- Modifications Req. Rear: NONE
- Free Mobile App
- Fully Integrated Manifold
- Built-in Bluetooth
- 3 Custom Presets
- 1/8" NPT Gauge Connection Ports
- Easy to Install
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
In-Depth Functions & Features
- 3 Configurable Time-Based Presets via 3S App (Used to inflate/deflate bags with a double tap)
- Allows for aftermarket pressure sensors in rear of manifold (Five 1/8" NPT ports for FL, FR, RL, RR, tank) (e.g. analog or digital gauges)
- Compatible with aftermarket switchbox (Requires switchbox harness version)
- Compatible with 4 corner FSBB air suspension controllers (12V activation with standard 8 trigger wires: FL Inflate, FL Deflate, FR Inflate, FR Deflate, RL Inflate, RL Deflate, RR Inflate, RR Deflate)
- Free iOS and Android 3S Control App for all versions
- Manually and individually inflate or deflate 4 air bags (No PSI pressure sensors or automated PSI presets)
- Same manifold dimensions as 3P/3H
- Upgradeable to 3H System (Requires 3H sensors and wiring)
- Wake-On Bluetooth Function (Allows operation of system with ignition off. User can the wake system with mobile phone from outside of vehicle with a 1 minute inactivity power down feature)
- Mobile App (iOS or Android)
- Switch Box Compatible (e.g. AVS)
- ALPV2 Controller for 3S
- ALP3 Controller
- Power kit, relay and pressure switch is required but not included. Air Lift Performance will be developing a power kit with relay and pressure for the 3S for DIY-installers. A professional and experienced installer will be able to source the power kit, relay and pressure upon installation.
What is Included
- 3S Manifold
- Wiring Harness
- iOS and Android 3S Mobile App
- AutoPilot V2 or 3P/3H Controller (If selected)
- Installation Instructions
|Manifold PTC Sizes:||1/4" NPT and 3/8" NPT|
|Max Operating Pressure:||200 PSI|