Air Lift 3S Kit: 2008-2015 Scion xB
(Click to Pre-Qualify)
Please carefully review the vehicle application below before purchasing.
With Air Lift Performance’s Scion xB Performance Air suspension kit, you can get the look AND the handling you want in one easy to installation package! This kit allows you to drop your ride from the original stock height by an amazing 5.5 inches in the front and 6 inches in the rear, giving you the killer parked stance of your dreams.
Coilover suspension can’t compare with the versatility of air. With infinitely adjustable ride height, no longer do you need to worry about scraping against driveway entrances or speed bumps in order to enjoy a lowered car. Forget about the punishing ride that goes with many conventional suspension choices. Wondering about the handling capability? This was tuned on the racetrack! Back-to-back tests show a lap time improvement of over one second compared to the OEM suspension. While you may never intend to track your xB, it’s good to know that your car is capable of handling whatever the road throws down.
As the leader in air suspension products for over 60 years, Air Lift Performance is committed to delivering quality parts that last. To ensure longevity for the customer, the key suspension components have been tested on a durability rig for over one million cycles, which equates to 100,000 miles. With a one-year, unlimited-mileage warranty, you can purchase this kit with peace of mind. Installation is simple, with only basic hand tools required to complete the job. EVERYTHING is included with the combo kits: front air struts, rear air springs, tuned shocks, and an in-cockpit control system.
What’s the bottom line? Great looks, awesome performance, exceptional versatility, proven durability, and easy installation…only from Air Lift Performance!
- 2008-2015 Scion xB
- Modifications Req. Front: NONE
- Modifications Req. Rear: NONE
- Free Mobile App
- Fully Integrated Manifold
- Built-in Bluetooth
- 3 Custom Presets
- 1/8" NPT Gauge Connection Ports
- Easy to Install
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
In-Depth Functions & Features
- 3 Configurable Time-Based Presets via 3S App (Used to inflate/deflate bags with a double tap)
- Allows for aftermarket pressure sensors in rear of manifold (Five 1/8" NPT ports for FL, FR, RL, RR, tank) (e.g. analog or digital gauges)
- Compatible with aftermarket switchbox (Requires switchbox harness version)
- Compatible with 4 corner FSBB air suspension controllers (12V activation with standard 8 trigger wires: FL Inflate, FL Deflate, FR Inflate, FR Deflate, RL Inflate, RL Deflate, RR Inflate, RR Deflate)
- Free iOS and Android 3S Control App for all versions
- Manually and individually inflate or deflate 4 air bags (No PSI pressure sensors or automated PSI presets)
- Same manifold dimensions as 3P/3H
- Upgradeable to 3H System (Requires 3H sensors and wiring)
- Wake-On Bluetooth Function (Allows operation of system with ignition off. User can the wake system with mobile phone from outside of vehicle with a 1 minute inactivity power down feature)
- Mobile App (iOS or Android)
- Switch Box Compatible (e.g. AVS)
- ALPV2 Controller for 3S
- ALP3 Controller
- Power kit, relay and pressure switch is required but not included. Air Lift Performance will be developing a power kit with relay and pressure for the 3S for DIY-installers. A professional and experienced installer will be able to source the power kit, relay and pressure upon installation.
What is Included
- 3S Manifold
- Wiring Harness
- iOS and Android 3S Mobile App
- AutoPilot V2 or 3P/3H Controller (If selected)
- Installation Instructions
|Manifold PTC Sizes:||1/4" NPT and 3/8" NPT|
|Max Operating Pressure:||200 PSI|