Air Lift 3S Kit: 2008-2018 Nissan GT-R (R35)
(Click to Pre-Qualify)
With a nickname like Godzilla, you are probably not going to get by solely on your good looks. Whether you think the GT-R is drop-dead gorgeous, or you think it looks like a 27-year-old-catfish, there is no denying it: this car is a fire-breathing monster when it comes to performance. With a twin-turbo six-cylinder, bold styling, and more cool technology than the last space shuttle, Nissan put together an absolute beast of a super car with this GT-R.
Now, we understand that a mind-boggling number of hours and a ton of money went into the development of the GT-R, which we can surely appreciate. However, we see nothing wrong with feeding Godzilla steroids. Our Air Lift Performance engineers sat down to design our most advanced air suspension to date, knowing that they had to make an already-great machine even better.
In order to drop the front 4.17″ and the rear 4.5″, we sourced parts worthy of your superior car. We used our smooth-riding, double-bellows air springs mated to black chromed monotube threaded body shocks–with both the front and the rear topped off with red anodized upper mounts and high-quality monoball bearings. These shocks offer independent adjustment for compression and rebound for the ultimate in tunability. A remote reservoir is mounted to each shock, allowing them to stay cooler, which equates to less cavitation and fade under high-performance driving conditions.
It’s not all about fancy parts and a show-stopping stance, though. This suspension was designed on the racetrack with handling performance that leads the way in development. In recent back-to-back testing, our air suspension outperformed the stock suspension in R mode on the road course! Not only will the air springs give you a smooth, progressive spring rate under hard driving, but the 30 levels of damping adjustment really allow you to fine-tune the ride, and give you the handling you are looking for. Go from a smooth, comfortable ride to race-car-stiff handling with a twist of the knobs.
What does all this mean, exactly? It means you can have a comfortable drive to the track, change a couple of settings, and carve corners with the best of them. It also means that steep driveways and speed bumps will no longer make you cringe. With the push of a button, you can raise the car to factory height and clear pretty much any obstacle that comes along.
Detailed instructions will help you tame Godzilla’s ride height within a few short hours. If you have the ability to wire a stereo or swap out suspension parts, you should have no problem installing this air suspension. If you do happen to run into a snag during installation, the Air Lift Performance tech support team is top-notch, and can walk you through any questions you may have.
In order to bring to market the most durable air suspension possible, Air Lift Performance tortured the components of this kit to one million cycles (equivalent to approximately 100,000 miles) on our hydraulic test rig at temperatures from -30 deg F to 150 deg F. Couple this test lab work with thousands of miles of on-road testing—not to mention the one-year manufacturer’s warranty—and this is a kit you can count on to handle whatever the road throws down!
You purchased an exotic super-car built of exotic materials. Shouldn’t you have a suspension system that is just as exotic?
- 2008-2018 Nissan GT-R (All Models)
- Modifications Req. Front: NONE
- Modifications Req. Rear: NONE
- Free Mobile App
- Fully Integrated Manifold
- Built-in Bluetooth
- 3 Custom Presets
- 1/8" NPT Gauge Connection Ports
- Easy to Install
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
In-Depth Functions & Features
- 3 Configurable Time-Based Presets via 3S App (Used to inflate/deflate bags with a double tap)
- Allows for aftermarket pressure sensors in rear of manifold (Five 1/8" NPT ports for FL, FR, RL, RR, tank) (e.g. analog or digital gauges)
- Compatible with aftermarket switchbox (Requires switchbox harness version)
- Compatible with 4 corner FSBB air suspension controllers (12V activation with standard 8 trigger wires: FL Inflate, FL Deflate, FR Inflate, FR Deflate, RL Inflate, RL Deflate, RR Inflate, RR Deflate)
- Free iOS and Android 3S Control App for all versions
- Manually and individually inflate or deflate 4 air bags (No PSI pressure sensors or automated PSI presets)
- Same manifold dimensions as 3P/3H
- Upgradeable to 3H System (Requires 3H sensors and wiring)
- Wake-On Bluetooth Function (Allows operation of system with ignition off. User can the wake system with mobile phone from outside of vehicle with a 1 minute inactivity power down feature)
- Mobile App (iOS or Android)
- Switch Box Compatible (e.g. AVS)
- ALPV2 Controller for 3S
- ALP3 Controller
- Power kit, relay and pressure switch is required but not included. Air Lift Performance will be developing a power kit with relay and pressure for the 3S for DIY-installers. A professional and experienced installer will be able to source the power kit, relay and pressure upon installation.
What is Included
- 3S Manifold
- Wiring Harness
- iOS and Android 3S Mobile App
- AutoPilot V2 or 3P/3H Controller (If selected)
- Installation Instructions
|Manifold PTC Sizes:||1/4" NPT and 3/8" NPT|
|Max Operating Pressure:||200 PSI|