Air Lift 3S Kit: 2009-2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
(Click to Pre-Qualify)
The Hyundai Genesis Coupe has everything that it needs to be a performance monster – a powerful engine, rear-wheel drive, eager handling, and a reasonable price tag. Sharing its basic platform with its luxury counterpart, it also has the curves to look great laid out. So, what is holding it back?
To performance enthusiasts like you, it’s the suspension. Sure, traditional coilovers could get you low, but you shouldn’t have to worry about getting up driveways and over speed bumps. Here at Air Lift, we believe that you shouldn’t have to sacrifice ride quality to get that low look that you want. Our full air suspension kit will have your Genesis Coupe on the ground with an unsurpassed amount of adjustability.
In order to drop you 4.49” in the front, we took our double-bellows air springs and paired them with threaded-body, monotube dampers. With 30-levels of adjustability, you can customize your setup from pillow soft, all the way to a stiff performance setup with just the push of a button and a twist of a damping knob. Not only do these struts perform exceptionally well, but they look just as good – strut bodies covered in a smooth, black-chrome finish, and the air springs enhanced with bright-red anodized end caps.
In the rear, we swapped your stock OEM suspension with our double-bellow air springs and threaded-body dampers, dropping you down 4.65”. We specially designed the lower strut mounts to be off-set so that you don’t lose the use of your stabilizer bar, making sure you can still get the most out of your ride.
With our kit on your Genesis Coupe, you’ll be ready to drop it down into a sick show stance and carve the corners on the track, then drive away without any lowered-car fears, like facing a speed bump or steep driveway and bottoming out, cracking your oil pan or tearing up the rest of the underbody.
Each Air Lift Performance kit comes with a detailed and fully illustrated instruction manual, helping you to get your car slammed in only a matter of hours. If you can install a stereo, swap out suspension parts, and own basic hand tools, you’ll have no problem getting your air suspension installed.
To ensure the longevity of the kit, all key suspension components have been tested on our hydraulic test rig for over one million cycles, simulating around 100,000 miles, then tortured at extreme temperatures from -30º F to 150º F. Add that to our standard one-year, unlimited-mileage warranty – not to mention the Air Lift Performance reputation for exceptional customer service and technical support – and you can purchase this kit with peace of mind.
Now, ditch those coils and get to a whole new level of low in your Hyundai Genesis Coupe!
- 2009-2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T Base
- 2009-2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T R-Spec
- 2009-2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T Premium
- 2009-2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T Track
- 2009-2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 Base
- 2009-2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 R-Spec
- 2009-2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 Grand Touring
- 2009-2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track
- Modifications Req. Front: NONE
- Modifications Req. Rear: NONE
- Free Mobile App
- Fully Integrated Manifold
- Built-in Bluetooth
- 3 Custom Presets
- 1/8" NPT Gauge Connection Ports
- Easy to Install
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
In-Depth Functions & Features
- 3 Configurable Time-Based Presets via 3S App (Used to inflate/deflate bags with a double tap)
- Allows for aftermarket pressure sensors in rear of manifold (Five 1/8" NPT ports for FL, FR, RL, RR, tank) (e.g. analog or digital gauges)
- Compatible with aftermarket switchbox (Requires switchbox harness version)
- Compatible with 4 corner FSBB air suspension controllers (12V activation with standard 8 trigger wires: FL Inflate, FL Deflate, FR Inflate, FR Deflate, RL Inflate, RL Deflate, RR Inflate, RR Deflate)
- Free iOS and Android 3S Control App for all versions
- Manually and individually inflate or deflate 4 air bags (No PSI pressure sensors or automated PSI presets)
- Same manifold dimensions as 3P/3H
- Upgradeable to 3H System (Requires 3H sensors and wiring)
- Wake-On Bluetooth Function (Allows operation of system with ignition off. User can the wake system with mobile phone from outside of vehicle with a 1 minute inactivity power down feature)
- Mobile App (iOS or Android)
- Switch Box Compatible (e.g. AVS)
- ALPV2 Controller for 3S
- ALP3 Controller
- Power kit, relay and pressure switch is required but not included. Air Lift Performance will be developing a power kit with relay and pressure for the 3S for DIY-installers. A professional and experienced installer will be able to source the power kit, relay and pressure upon installation.
What is Included
- 3S Manifold
- Wiring Harness
- iOS and Android 3S Mobile App
- AutoPilot V2 or 3P/3H Controller (If selected)
- Installation Instructions
|Manifold PTC Sizes:||1/4" NPT and 3/8" NPT|
|Max Operating Pressure:||200 PSI|