Air Lift 3S Kit: 2013-2018 Lexus GS 350 AWD (L10)
(Click to Pre-Qualify)
These Lexus models are the perfect combination of luxury and sport.
With an aggressive appearance and a distinctive engine roar, the vehicle is a guaranteed head-turner. Unfortunately, that stock ride height will catch glances for all the wrong reasons. Thankfully, Air Lift Performance is here to give the IS that low, show-car look, without compromising even the smallest luxury.
By adding Air Lift Performance to your Lexus, you can get the mega-drop that our kits are famous for, with all of the adjustability needed to take care of those classic lowered car problems. There’s no need to worry about steep driveways, speed bumps, or in-road obstacles! With Air Lift Performance, you can adjust your ride height without even leaving your seat.
The front kit for the Lexus features our double-bellow air springs, paired with threaded-body, monotube shocks. Completely customizable to your needs, Air Lift Performance dampers offer up to 30 levels of adjustment, allowing you to perfectly tailor your ride to your ideal setup. Rubber-isolated upper and lower mounts remove any vibration noise for a quiet and comfortable ride. With a huge drop of 113mm (4.4”), your Lexus will look and feel like the epitome of luxury.
In the rear, Air Lift Performance offers more of the same excellence – double-bellow air springs paired with threaded-body dampers, which also offer 30 levels of adjustability. The compact air springs nestle perfectly between the upper and lower mounting brackets, which were specially designed to improve toe link and stabilizer end link clearance. These elements combine to offer 120mm (4.7”) of drop.
Each Air Lift Performance kit comes with a detailed and fully illustrated instruction manual, helping you to get your car slammed in only a matter of hours. If you can install a stereo, swap out suspension parts, and own basic hand tools, you’ll have no problem getting your air suspension installed.
To ensure the longevity of the kit, all key suspension components have been tested on our hydraulic test rig for more than one million cycles, simulating around 100,000 miles, then tortured at extreme temperatures from -30º F to 150º F. Add that to our standard one-year, unlimited-mileage warranty – not to mention the Air Lift Performance reputation for exceptional customer service and technical support – and you can purchase this kit with peace of mind.
It’s time to take your Lexus to a whole new level of low and begin your #lifeonair.
- 2014-2015 Lexus IS 250
- 2016-2018 Lexus IS 300
- 2014-2018 Lexus IS 350
- 2018 Lexus GS 300
- 2013-2018 Lexus GS 350
- 2016-2018 Lexus RC 300
- 2015-2018 Lexus RC 350
- Front kit does not fit RWD vehicles
- Vehicles with Adaptive Variable Suspension will lose AVS functionality
- Modifications Req. Front: NONE
- Modifications Req. Rear: NONE
- Free Mobile App
- Fully Integrated Manifold
- Built-in Bluetooth
- 3 Custom Presets
- 1/8" NPT Gauge Connection Ports
- Easy to Install
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
In-Depth Functions & Features
- 3 Configurable Time-Based Presets via 3S App (Used to inflate/deflate bags with a double tap)
- Allows for aftermarket pressure sensors in rear of manifold (Five 1/8" NPT ports for FL, FR, RL, RR, tank) (e.g. analog or digital gauges)
- Compatible with aftermarket switchbox (Requires switchbox harness version)
- Compatible with 4 corner FSBB air suspension controllers (12V activation with standard 8 trigger wires: FL Inflate, FL Deflate, FR Inflate, FR Deflate, RL Inflate, RL Deflate, RR Inflate, RR Deflate)
- Free iOS and Android 3S Control App for all versions
- Manually and individually inflate or deflate 4 air bags (No PSI pressure sensors or automated PSI presets)
- Same manifold dimensions as 3P/3H
- Upgradeable to 3H System (Requires 3H sensors and wiring)
- Wake-On Bluetooth Function (Allows operation of system with ignition off. User can the wake system with mobile phone from outside of vehicle with a 1 minute inactivity power down feature)
- Mobile App (iOS or Android)
- Switch Box Compatible (e.g. AVS)
- ALPV2 Controller for 3S
- ALP3 Controller
- Power kit, relay and pressure switch is required but not included. Air Lift Performance will be developing a power kit with relay and pressure for the 3S for DIY-installers. A professional and experienced installer will be able to source the power kit, relay and pressure upon installation.
What is Included
- 3S Manifold
- Wiring Harness
- iOS and Android 3S Mobile App
- AutoPilot V2 or 3P/3H Controller (If selected)
- Installation Instructions
|Manifold PTC Sizes:||1/4" NPT and 3/8" NPT|
|Max Operating Pressure:||200 PSI|