Air Lift 3S Kit: 2014 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28
(Click to Pre-Qualify)
Please carefully review the vehicle application below before purchasing.
Chevrolet did an amazing job with the fifth-generation Camaro—minus the fact that the stock ride height looks more like a truck than a muscle car! Sure, you can use coil springs or coilovers to help tidy up the stance, but then you have to worry about scraping everywhere you drive, and endure less than optimal ride quality. Air Lift Performance has developed the ultimate no-compromise suspension, that offers slot-car-like handling, the lowest possible drop for a Chevy Camaro, and amazing ride quality. How is all of that possible, you ask?
Starting up front, Air Lift Performance engineers took a threaded body, monotube, 30-way, damping, adjustable strut and topped it off with a smooth-riding, double-bellow air spring. This combination will allow you to drop the front of your Camaro to 4.2 inches below factory ride height, and will allow you to swallow a 22-inch wheel with ease. The engineers didn’t stop there! This strut also has an integrated adjustable camber plate made from T6061 aluminum, utilizing a high-quality spherical bearing for the best in suspension adjustability.
The rear kit mimics the front, with the same double-bellow-style bag wrapped around another 30-way damping, adjustable, monotube shock. A high-quality monoball bearing is nestled in a beautiful, red, anodized upper-shock mount. This automotive work of art will drop the rear of your Chevy Camaro 4.2 inches from the factory off-road stance, and requires minimal modification to bolt right in.
It’s not all about fancy parts and a show-stopping stance, though. This suspension was designed on the race track with handling performance that leads the way in development. Not only will the air springs give you a smooth, progressive spring rate under hard driving, but the 30 levels of damping adjustment really allow you to fine-tune the ride, and give you the handling you are looking for. Go from a smooth, comfortable ride to race-car-stiff handling with the twist of the knob. What does this mean, exactly? It means you can have a comfortable drive to the track, change a couple of settings, and carve corners with the best of them. It also means that steep driveways and speed bumps will no longer make you cringe. With the push of a button, you can raise the car to factory height and clear pretty much any obstacle that comes along.
Detailed instructions will help you get your Chevrolet Camaro slammed within a few short hours. If you have the ability to wire a stereo or swap out suspension parts, you should have no problem installing this air suspension. If you do run into a snag with installation, the Air Lift Performance tech support team is top-notch and can walk you through any questions you may have.
In order to bring to market the most durable air suspension possible, Air Lift Performance tortured the components of this kit to 1 million cycles (equivalent to approximately 100,000 miles) on their hydraulic test rig at temperatures from -30 deg F to 150 deg F. Couple this test lab work with thousands of miles of on-road testing—not to mention the one-year manufacturer’s warranty—and this is a kit you can count on to handle whatever the road throws down!
Isn’t it time you had the option of getting a killer lowered look without giving up ride quality and having to worry about scraping your ride? Ditch the springs and get to an entire new level of low.
- 2010-2015 Chevrolet Camaro (including convertibles)
- 2010-2015 Chevrolet Camaro SS
- 2014 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28
- Modifications Req. Front: Requires drilling of front strut tower for mounting
- Modifications Req. Rear: Remove section of factory upper spring mount
- Free Mobile App
- Fully Integrated Manifold
- Built-in Bluetooth
- 3 Custom Presets
- 1/8" NPT Gauge Connection Ports
- Easy to Install
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
In-Depth Functions & Features
- 3 Configurable Time-Based Presets via 3S App (Used to inflate/deflate bags with a double tap)
- Allows for aftermarket pressure sensors in rear of manifold (Five 1/8" NPT ports for FL, FR, RL, RR, tank) (e.g. analog or digital gauges)
- Compatible with aftermarket switchbox (Requires switchbox harness version)
- Compatible with 4 corner FSBB air suspension controllers (12V activation with standard 8 trigger wires: FL Inflate, FL Deflate, FR Inflate, FR Deflate, RL Inflate, RL Deflate, RR Inflate, RR Deflate)
- Free iOS and Android 3S Control App for all versions
- Manually and individually inflate or deflate 4 air bags (No PSI pressure sensors or automated PSI presets)
- Same manifold dimensions as 3P/3H
- Upgradeable to 3H System (Requires 3H sensors and wiring)
- Wake-On Bluetooth Function (Allows operation of system with ignition off. User can the wake system with mobile phone from outside of vehicle with a 1 minute inactivity power down feature)
- Mobile App (iOS or Android)
- Switch Box Compatible (e.g. AVS)
- ALPV2 Controller for 3S
- ALP3 Controller
- Power kit, relay and pressure switch is required but not included. Air Lift Performance will be developing a power kit with relay and pressure for the 3S for DIY-installers. A professional and experienced installer will be able to source the power kit, relay and pressure upon installation.
What is Included
- 3S Manifold
- Wiring Harness
- iOS and Android 3S Mobile App
- AutoPilot V2 or 3P/3H Controller (If selected)
- Installation Instructions
|Manifold PTC Sizes:||1/4" NPT and 3/8" NPT|
|Max Operating Pressure:||200 PSI|