Air Lift 3S Kit: 2015-2018 BMW M3 (F80)
(Click to Pre-Qualify)
The BMW M3/M4 is a high-performance car, with everything it takes to conquer the track. It’s got the acceleration to push you back in your seat, with sharp, responsive handling, and featherlight, carbon fiber components. It’s got everything it needs to take on even the toughest track. In short, it’s a pinnacle of German engineering. But BMW seems to have overlooked that one critical aspect – ride height.
With Air Lift Performance air suspension, you can easily take your BMW M3/M4 from that stock, street car look, to a sleek and low ‘ultimate driving machine’, all with the touch of a button. There’s no worrying about bottoming out on speed bumps, scraping your undercarriage, or going up driveways. Our engineers made sure that your M3/M4 will perform at its absolute best, both on the track and on the street. You know that you can trust Air Lift Performance because we’ve got a legacy of performance excellence – from bringing home a win in the first Daytona 500 to victories in today’s Redline Global Time Attack events.
To give your M3/M4 that track-ready stance in the front, our engineers took our double-bellow air springs fitted over monotube, threaded-body struts. These not only drop you down as much as 4.4” from stock but also provide great body support when cornering or braking. With the 30-levels of damping adjustability that Air Lift Performance shocks provide, you can take your ride from pillow soft to a stiff performance setup with just the twist of a damping knob. Topped off with adjustable camber plates that allow you to dial in up to 3 degrees of negative camber for that perfect wheel fitment and precise steering feel, you can know that you’re ready for anything.
In the rear, we took our threaded, height-adjustable dampers and paired them with our double-bellow air springs, dropping you down as much as 4.4” from stock. With a smooth, black finish and accented with bright-red anodized end caps, your new shocks will look just as great as they perform.
Each Air Lift Performance kit comes with a detailed and fully illustrated instruction manual, helping you to get your car slammed in only a matter of hours. If you can install a stereo, swap out suspension parts, and own basic hand tools, you’ll have no problem getting your air suspension installed.
To ensure the longevity of the kit, all key suspension components have been tested on our hydraulic test rig for more than one million cycles, simulating around 100,000 miles, then tortured at extreme temperatures from -30º F to 150º F. Add that to our standard one-year, unlimited-mileage warranty – not to mention the Air Lift Performance reputation for exceptional customer service and technical support – and you can purchase this kit with peace of mind.
It’s time to take your BMW M3/M4 to a whole new level of low by beginning your #lifeonair.
- 2015-2018 BMW M3 (5-Bolt Top Mount)
- 2015-2018 BMW M4 (5-Bolt Top Mount)
*NOTE: If your vehicle has electronic damping, a delete module is required.
- Modifications Req. Front: NONE
- Modifications Req. Rear: NONE
- Free Mobile App
- Fully Integrated Manifold
- Built-in Bluetooth
- 3 Custom Presets
- 1/8" NPT Gauge Connection Ports
- Easy to Install
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
In-Depth Functions & Features
- 3 Configurable Time-Based Presets via 3S App (Used to inflate/deflate bags with a double tap)
- Allows for aftermarket pressure sensors in rear of manifold (Five 1/8" NPT ports for FL, FR, RL, RR, tank) (e.g. analog or digital gauges)
- Compatible with aftermarket switchbox (Requires switchbox harness version)
- Compatible with 4 corner FSBB air suspension controllers (12V activation with standard 8 trigger wires: FL Inflate, FL Deflate, FR Inflate, FR Deflate, RL Inflate, RL Deflate, RR Inflate, RR Deflate)
- Free iOS and Android 3S Control App for all versions
- Manually and individually inflate or deflate 4 air bags (No PSI pressure sensors or automated PSI presets)
- Same manifold dimensions as 3P/3H
- Upgradeable to 3H System (Requires 3H sensors and wiring)
- Wake-On Bluetooth Function (Allows operation of system with ignition off. User can the wake system with mobile phone from outside of vehicle with a 1 minute inactivity power down feature)
- Mobile App (iOS or Android)
- Switch Box Compatible (e.g. AVS)
- ALPV2 Controller for 3S
- ALP3 Controller
- Power kit, relay and pressure switch is required but not included. Air Lift Performance will be developing a power kit with relay and pressure for the 3S for DIY-installers. A professional and experienced installer will be able to source the power kit, relay and pressure upon installation.
What is Included
- 3S Manifold
- Wiring Harness
- iOS and Android 3S Mobile App
- AutoPilot V2 or 3P/3H Controller (If selected)
- Installation Instructions
|Manifold PTC Sizes:||1/4" NPT and 3/8" NPT|
|Max Operating Pressure:||200 PSI|