Air Lift 3S Kit: 2016-2018 Chevrolet Camaro SS
(Click to Pre-Qualify)
The Chevy Camaro is a performance staple.
Since the ‘60s, it’s been a model you can count on to get the job done, whether it’s winning championships on the NASCAR circuit or going zero to 60 on the daily commute. Its lightweight platform and quick, responsive steering pair perfectly with its sporty look, but it’s missing one thing – a slammed stance.
Thankfully, Air Lift Performance has you covered.
By adding Air Lift Performance to your Camaro, you can get the mega-drop that our kits is famous for, with all of the adjustability needed to take care of those classic lowered car problems. There’s no need to worry about steep driveways, speedbumps, or in-road obstacles! With Air Lift Performance, you can adjust your ride height without even leaving your seat. And you know that you can trust Air Lift Performance because we’ve got a legacy of performance excellence – from bringing home a win in the first Daytona 500 to victories in today’s Redline Global Time Attack events.
The front kit for the Camaro features a pair of threaded-body, monotube struts, paired with our double-bellow air springs, in place of the OEM suspension. With 30 levels of adjustability, the dampers are completely customizable to your needs. Whether driving on the street or the track, you can perfectly tailor your suspension for your performance needs. Topped off with adjustable camber plates for precise steering feel, Air Lift Performance provides a comfortable ride while also dropping you 105mm (4.1”).
In the rear, it’s a similar formula – double-bellow air springs, fitted over threaded-body dampers, and a drop of 142mm (5.6”). With the same 30 levels of damping adjustability, you are guaranteed exceptional ride quality and high-performance, no matter the road quality.
Each Air Lift Performance kit comes with a detailed and fully illustrated instruction manual, helping you to get your car slammed in only a matter of hours. If you can install a stereo, swap out suspension parts, and own basic hand tools, you’ll have no problem getting your air suspension installed.
To ensure the longevity of the kit, all key suspension components have been tested on our hydraulic test rig for more than one million cycles, simulating around 100,000 miles, then tortured at extreme temperatures from -30º F to 150º F. Add that to our standard one-year, unlimited-mileage warranty – not to mention the Air Lift Performance reputation for exceptional customer service and technical support – and you can purchase this kit with peace of mind.
It’s time to take your Camaro to a whole new level of low and begin your #lifeonair.
- 2016-2018 Chevrolet Camaro LS*
- 2016-2018 Chevrolet Camaro LT*
- 2016-2018 Chevrolet Camaro SS*
- Modifications Req. Front: This kit requires the removal of factory torque-to-yield bolts. These bolts are designed to be replaced (sold separately) after they have been loosened. Torque-to-yield bolts are indicated in the instructions and in the torque specification chart.
- Modifications Req. Rear: This kit requires the removal of factory torque-to-yield bolts. These bolts are designed to be replaced (sold separately) after they have been loosened. Torque-to-yield bolts are indicated in the instructions and in the torque specification chart.
- Compatibility Note Rear: Part Number 78665, is not compatible with the AutoPilot V2 system.
- Free Mobile App
- Fully Integrated Manifold
- Built-in Bluetooth
- 3 Custom Presets
- 1/8" NPT Gauge Connection Ports
- Easy to Install
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
In-Depth Functions & Features
- 3 Configurable Time-Based Presets via 3S App (Used to inflate/deflate bags with a double tap)
- Allows for aftermarket pressure sensors in rear of manifold (Five 1/8" NPT ports for FL, FR, RL, RR, tank) (e.g. analog or digital gauges)
- Compatible with aftermarket switchbox (Requires switchbox harness version)
- Compatible with 4 corner FSBB air suspension controllers (12V activation with standard 8 trigger wires: FL Inflate, FL Deflate, FR Inflate, FR Deflate, RL Inflate, RL Deflate, RR Inflate, RR Deflate)
- Free iOS and Android 3S Control App for all versions
- Manually and individually inflate or deflate 4 air bags (No PSI pressure sensors or automated PSI presets)
- Same manifold dimensions as 3P/3H
- Upgradeable to 3H System (Requires 3H sensors and wiring)
- Wake-On Bluetooth Function (Allows operation of system with ignition off. User can the wake system with mobile phone from outside of vehicle with a 1 minute inactivity power down feature)
- Mobile App (iOS or Android)
- Switch Box Compatible (e.g. AVS)
- ALPV2 Controller for 3S
- ALP3 Controller
- Power kit, relay and pressure switch is required but not included. Air Lift Performance will be developing a power kit with relay and pressure for the 3S for DIY-installers. A professional and experienced installer will be able to source the power kit, relay and pressure upon installation.
What is Included
- 3S Manifold
- Wiring Harness
- iOS and Android 3S Mobile App
- AutoPilot V2 or 3P/3H Controller (If selected)
- Installation Instructions
|Manifold PTC Sizes:||1/4" NPT and 3/8" NPT|
|Max Operating Pressure:||200 PSI|